Diablo Immortal wouldn’t be a real Diablo if players couldn’t choose from all the different classes with which they can compete against the forces of evil. However, those who are new to the world of Blizzard’s hack’n’slay might feel overwhelmed by the selection at first. So what is the best class for beginners in Diablo Immortal? We’ll provide you with the answer in this guide.
What classes are available in Diablo Immortal? Overall, you can choose from the following classes at the start of Diablo Immortal:
- Barbarian: Melee class that can withstand a lot of damage and puts the fear of God into enemies with his axe.
- Wizard: ranged fighter with low armor, weak in close combat, with strong magical attacks.
- Monk: mobile melee fighter with low armor and strong damage output.
- Demon Hunter: tactical ranged fighter, who can hit enemies at a distance with his crossbow.
- Necromancer: magical ranged fighter who can resurrect defeated enemies as undead fighting alongside him.
- Crusader: strong melee fighter with good armor.
Can you change my class later? You have chosen a certain class, but after a few hours you realize that you don’t like it? Then you can still change your mind later. The developers want to introduce the possibility to change classes after the release of Diablo Immortal. Items you have already farmed, and your Paragon level, will remain with you.
- Don’t miss anything else about Diablo Immortal: Guided-Socials via Linktr.ee
Best class for beginners in Diablo Immortal: Hands of the wizard.
Which class is best for beginners in Diablo Immortal? If you have carefully read our short description of each class in Diablo Immortal, you might already have an idea of which is the best class for beginners.
Glass cannons like the Wizard and the Demon Hunter are definitely out because these classes don’t have much armor and don’t have many good attacks, to begin with. If you choose one of these two classes and have little or no experience with Diablo’s gameplay, you can expect to die often.
Somewhat better are the necromancer and monk. The necromancer also has little armor and has to be constantly on the move, but at least he can summon servants to support him in battle and keep enemies at bay. The Monk is very mobile, has a bit more health than the Wizard, but only does a mediocre amount of damage. You’ll need a bit of experience here as well if you want to get the most out of this class.
|More about Diablo Immortal|
Spoiled for choice: The two best classes are Crusader & Barbarian
The Crusader and Barbarian are the most suitable for beginners compared to the other classes in Diablo Immortal: As a Crusader, you combine a lot of armor with rich attack power, but you still need to keep moving to make the most of your abilities. The barbarian, on the other hand, can simply stand in the middle of groups of enemies and rain down his attacks on them. He can take a lot of punishment, deals a lot of damage, and allows other party members to relax and use their abilities from the second row.
What are the advantages of the Barbarian for beginners? If you choose the Barbarian as your class in Diablo Immortal, you’ll enjoy the following advantages:
- The class plays very beginner-friendly, because you’ll achieve success with pure button-mashing.
- The barbarian has the ability to come back from the dead. When you die, you are revived directly and come back with a buff to damage and movement speed.
- The barbarian can support his party with a buff that grants a speed boost to all members.
- If you choose a barbarian, you can form a solid group with any other class, regardless of the content (PvE and PvP).
So you see, the Barbarian is not only a particularly versatile class in Diablo Immortal for beginners, but also the best one. But also everyone else should by no means leave the barbarian to the left because this class literally knows where the hammer hangs.
When will Diablo Immortal be released? Diablo Immortal will be released in June for PC & Mobile. We also speculated about a possible release on the PlayStation, Xbox and Switch consoles: Will Diablo: Immortal also appear on Switch, PlayStation and Xbox?