In a leak of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, all evolutions of the three starter Pokémon were shown. We tell you what the evolutions look like and what they will be called.
What it’s about: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet will be released on November 18, and leaks about the newest part of the series keep appearing shortly before the release. This time it’s a leak that shows the evolutions of all three starter Pokémon. We have summarized them for you and show you what the evolutions of the starters look like and what they are called.
- Never miss guides and news for Pokémon again — Guided Social Media
Hint: Since these are leaks and not official confirmations from Nintendo, there is a risk that the leaks could be wrong. However, Centro Leaks has often been right in the past, so we don’t really doubt the credibility of the leaks. We will know for sure on November 18 at the latest, when Pokémon Scarlet and Violet will be released.
Leak shows Evolutions of all Starters in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
The leak of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet shows all evolutions of the three starter Pokémon. The starters are called Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly. We now present the content of the leak and show you what the evolutions look like and what their names are.
These are the Evolutions of Sprigatito
First, let’s take a closer look at Sprigatito and its evolutions. Sprigatito is a Grass Pokémon, which is very similar to the appearance of a cat. But not only the appearance but also the characteristics of a cat takes over Sprigatito. It always struggles for the attention of the trainer and can become quick, moody, or even huffy. Its plant-like fur is particularly striking.
2. Evolution – Floragato: Floragato is the name for the second evolution of Sprigatito. It is also a Grass Pokémon with a cat-like form. However, compared to Sprigatito, it can walk on two legs.
3. Evolution – Meowscarada: Meowscarada is the last evolution of Sprigatito. This one is of the type Grass and Dark. Like Floragato, Meowscarada can move on its hind legs.
These are the Evolutions of Fuecoco
Next, let’s take a closer look at Fuecoco. Fuecoco is a crocodile-like Pokémon of the Fire type. It walks on two legs, is greedy, and relatively relaxed. Fuecoco is especially impressive because of its scales, which can absorb heat.
2. Evolution – Crocalor: The second evolution of Fuecoco is called Crocalor. Unlike Sprigatito, this time the transition is from biped to quadruped. Crocalor looks more like a crocodile as a result. Crocalor is also a Fire Pokémon.
3. Evolution – Skeledirge: The last evolution of Fuecoco is called Skeledirge and also moves on four legs. Skeledirge is a Pokémon of the type Fire and Ghost.
These are the Evolutions of Quaxly
The last of the three starter Pokémon is Quaxly. This is the starter Pokémon of the Water type. Thanks to its strong legs, it can swim well and the gel in its hair protects its head. Quaxly is very vain and neat.
2. Evolution – Quaxwell: The second evolution of Quaxly is also a Water-type Pokémon named Quaxwell. Unfortunately, there are currently only 2D sprites of the evolutions and no 3D models yet.
3. Evolution – Quaquaval: The third evolution of the Water starter is called Quaquaval and has a very humanoid shape and strongly resembles a human appearance. This Pokémon is of the Water and Fighting type.