A walkie-talkie is an essential tool in Lethal Company that will significantly improve communication with your teammates, help warn them of danger, and make the right decisions quickly. From our own experience, we can say that it is extremely difficult to fulfill more than one quota without this device, so we recommend you buy it as soon as possible.
Contents of Guide: In this guide, you will learn how to get and use a walkie-talkie in Lethal Company.
- How you can buy a walkie-talkie.
- How to use a walkie-talkie.
- How to improve your walkie-talkie experience.
How to Buy Walkie-Talkie in Lethal Company
As you might have guessed, you can only buy a walkie-talkie.
- Find the Access terminal in your ship and press E to interact with it.
- Write “walkie-talkie” in the terminal. If you write “walkie” or “walk” it will also work. If you need more than one device, write the number after the name, for example, walkie 3. One walkie-talkie costs 12 credits.
- Next, write confirm to order delivery. Delivery takes place on the planet, so you will have to land.
- Wait for the delivery rocket, go to it and open it. After that, a walkie-talkie will drop out of it, and you can pick it up.
How to Use Walkie-Talkie in Lethal Company
To turn on the walkie-talkie, press Q. After that, you can hear all other players using the device even if you are holding another object. However, to speak into the walkie-talkie, you have to press and hold the left mouse button. This means that, unfortunately, you will have to hold it in your hands. It should be noted that the walkie-talkie should not be kept on all the time because it consumes battery power. Also, monsters can hear when someone is talking on it, which can attract their attention and turn into a disaster for the team.
Given how necessary this device is, such restrictions annoy many players, so the community has already created many mods that add a walkie-talkie by default, allocate a separate slot for it, or allow you to use it at any time without holding it in your hands.
You might also be interested in:
- Lethal Company: How to Get and Use a Stun Grenade
- Lethal Company: How to Open Doors Using the Terminal
- How to Respawn (Revive) in Lethal Company