In Lethal Company, any encounter with monsters can be fatal for you. Luckily, the Company offers you some self-defense tools, for a price, of course. We tested all the grenades, and our favorite is a Stun Grenade, so we are going to tell you about it in detail below.
Сontents of this guide: In this guide, we will explain how to get and use a Stun Grenade in Lethal Company.
- Stun Grenade can be used to stun monsters, which will allow you to escape or fight them with ease.
- You can get Stun Grenade by ordering it in the Ship`s Terminal for 40 credits.
- Use the Stun Grenade by pressing LMB two times: the first time you will take the grenade`s pin out, and the second time you will throw it.
How to Use Stun Grenade in Lethal Company
Given the meager set of tools the Company offers you to defend ourselves against monsters, the Stun Grenade is by far the most useful of them all, as it can be used to both escape and attack monsters. If used correctly, it can stun a monster, making it immobile, allowing you to easily finish it off with a shovel or sign or run away from it.
To use the grenade, you will need to double-click the LMB while holding it in your hand. The first click will remove the pin from it, and the second will throw it. Be careful because if you still have the grenade in your hand after 3 seconds of pulling the pin out, it will explode, dealing critical damage to your character.
How to Get Stun Grenade in Lethal Company
To receive a Stun Grenade, you should order it at the Ship’s Terminal. It costs 40 credits, which is relatively inexpensive for such a valuable item. To order it, follow the instructions below:
- First of all, use your interaction key on the terminal.
- Enter “store” command
- Then type in “stun grenade buy”
- Confirm your action by entering “confirm”
After that, the Company will accept your order and send a delivery ship with your Stun Grenade to the next moon you will land on. You will be able to find it by a loud melody, which the delivery ship plays upon arriving at the planet.
If you’re looking for more content, here we have: