The mobile MMORPG Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds launched on May 25, 2022 for Android and iOS. However, there is a beta version for the PC. We’ll tell you how to get the PC version.
How to start Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on PC
If you would like to play the mobile MMORPG Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on your PC instead of your smartphone, you can do so via a beta version.
- Go to the Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds official website and download the PC client.
- Install the Netmarble Launcher and then the game on your PC.
- Start the game and log in.
Link account to your email
In order to be able to gamble on your PC, you have to link your account to your email address and verify it. But that doesn’t work on a PC. Here you need the mobile app.
- Install Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on your Android or iOS device.
- Start the game and create an account with your email address to log in.
- If you have already logged in with another service, you can still link your e-mail in the login screen.
- Once you’ve done that, all you have to do is verify your email address. Just click on the mail you received from Netmarble.
Once you have linked your email address to your account and verified it, you can use your email and your chosen password to log in to the PC version.
Since the PC version is still a beta, some things can change in terms of performance over time. The controls also take some getting used to and cannot currently be adjusted:
Would you like to join our community and discuss Ni No Kuni? Then join our new Discord server, we look forward to seeing you!