You rarely meet Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. The community has now found a trick or glitch that allows them to catch the same Pokémon, i.e., the exact copy, multiple times—regardless of whether it’s shiny or normal.
What’s going on: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet is barely available, and players are already finding glitches or useful tricks that allow them to grab infinite Pokémon and Shinys. Whether this is how Nintendo intended it, we don’t know. If it is a glitch, Nintendo will probably fix it in a patch soon.
How To Catch Infinite Wild Pokémon In Scarlet And Violet
What does the trick do exactly? The trick helps you catch an exact copy of a wild Pokémon multiple times. All status values, as well as carried items, remain the same.
Which Pokémon does the trick work with? The trick works with all wild Pokémon that you can find in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
Can anyone do the trick? Yes, any player playing Pokémon Scarlet and Violet can perform this trick at any time.
|Caution: Even though exploiting glitches in single-player games or, as in this case, in co-op games is not particularly harmful, you should not use this glitch online to gain advantages in PvP. Using a glitch can also cause Nintendo to kick you out of the online feature.|
Here’s how the trick works:
- Find a wild Pokémon you want to copy, whether Shiny or normal and catch it.
- Now enter a new area, in which the name is displayed.
- Wait until the name of the area disappears from the screen and save the game.
- Completely close Pokémon Scarlet and Violet and start it again.
- Go to the place where you caught the Pokémon, and you’ll see it’s there again.
|More about Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: