In the extraction shooter The Cycle: Frontier from Yager you have to complete quests for three different factions. You often have to hide collected items in dead drops on the two maps, Bright Sands or Crescent Falls. In this guide, we want to show you the locations for the dead drops on Crescent Falls.
We have already shown you where to find the dead drops on Bright Sands.
What it’s about: In The Cycle: Frontier, there are three different factions. These include Osiris, Korolev and the ICA. In order to quickly unlock better equipment, such as weapons or medicine, you have to increase your faction rank. The best way to do this is by completing the faction quests.
Some quests require you to deliver certain items, while others involve hiding items back on the map at dead drops. To avoid endless searching, you can find out where all the dead drops are on Crescent Falls here.
- Never miss News & Guides about The Cycle Frontier – Guided-Social-Media
All Dead Drops on Crescent Falls in The Cycle
Like Bright Sands, Crescent Falls has eight different dead drops scattered throughout the map. In most places there are several hidden boxes. We have a list for you here, where and how you can find the mailboxes.
The Pinnacle Lab
First, let’s look at the Pinnacle Lab in the north. It is the most remote location of all. Far and wide, you won’t find another dead drop here.
Here is a guide on how to best get to the dead drop:
- North of the lab, cross the river to the east.
- On the rock wall you will come across yellow banana-like plants.
- The box is hidden behind one of the plants.
Dead Drops at the Starport
In the area around the Starport Admin, you will directly find two dead drops. One is in the north by the cafeteria and the other one is in the server room in the east of the facility.
The Cafeteria: The first place to find is the cafeteria in the north. It is very dark in the rooms here. Therefore, use your flashlight or search the floor well.
Follow these simple steps to find the secret hiding place in the cafeteria:
- Enter the cafeteria in the north of the Starport Admin.
- Go directly left, but turn right before the large crates and continue walking across the paper on the floor.
- Follow the corridor until you are again in front of four crates.
- There you turn right into the room with the vines and plants.
- Tip: If a lamp lights you up, you are on the right path!
- Walk straight ahead when you enter the room.
- At the back on the right you will find the collection box on the floor in the dark.
The Server Room: The second mailbox in the Starport Admin is located in a server room in the Starport building. This cannot be missed due to the large sign at the entrance.
To reach the mailbox, you just need to follow these steps:
- Enter the Starport building to the east of the Starport Admin.
- Look for a way down there.
- Look for the server room there.
- Tip: There are servers with “COM BASE” written on them.
- In this room you will find the mailbox at the back right of some boxes.
|More about The Cycle: Frontier|
Dead Drops around Greens Prospect
Centrally located in the middle of Crescent Falls is the Greens Prospect area. There you will find three different boxes in a small area. However, there are usually a lot of players here. So watch out!
Stockpile: The first location in this area is already a good hiding place. Storage are located behind a shelf in the Stockpile building.
You can get to the hiding place in the Stockpile building by:
- Enter the Stockpile building in the north of Greens Prospect from the south.
- Run directly towards the first shelf you see when you enter.
- Go around it from the right.
- Behind the shelf, you will find a small passage between the shelf and a gray panel.
- The chest is behind this plate at the end of the corridor.
The Garage Office: The second location is the Garage Office in a huge building. You can quickly get lost here. That’s why we have explained the way in detail.
With these steps you will find the secret chest:
- First you need to enter the big building near the platform.
- Enter the building through the door on the left.
- Go directly right into the next room.
- Now you have to keep left and follow the corridor.
- There you should enter the second room on the left.
- Go around the corner to the right.
- In the room you will find the mailbox in the back left corner in front of a “Don’t Fall Asleep” sign.
The Fulfillment Center: The last box in the Greens Prospect area is the Fulfillment Center. Pay special attention to your cover here because you are open to the entire area for dropping items.
Here’s how to quickly find the mailbox:
- To the south of Greens Prospect is a building with a large glowing sign with an envelope on it.
- In the entrance area there are some shelves on the left.
- The letterbox is hidden in one of them.
Dead Drops at the Nution Farms Processing
The last area with multiple finds is the farm processing in southwest Crescent Falls. Here you can come across two dead drops.
The Storage Room: The first of the two locations is the storage room. Actually, it’s not so much a room, because you’ll find the mailbox by some containers on the front lawn of the plant.
Follow these steps to get to the hiding place:
- Enter the processing plant area from the north.
- On the left, opposite a garage door, you will find a lot of containers and boxes.
- In front of the containers is the chest on the ground.
The Nutrion Office: Lastly, you can find a dead drop in the Nutrion Processing Plant office. Again, watch out for vicious creatures and use your flashlight in the dark to find the mailbox.
This is how you find the hiding place:
- Use a staircase in the processing plant to reach the top floor.
- Go to the southern rooms there.
- There you will find a room with yellow lockers.
- Note: Everything is a bit dark here! Don’t forget to loot the lockers as well.
- In front of the yellow lockers is a table.
- Underneath is the dead drop.
Guided Beginner’s tip: If you upgrade your Safe Pockets in a timely manner, you can always stash one or two items in them to place in Dead Drops. For rare items, this prevents you from losing your valuable items when you die, so whenever you’re near a Dead Drop, you can drop your items and comfortably complete the quests along the way.