In the extraction shooter The Cycle: Frontier from Yager, you collect a lot of raw materials on your missions. In addition to nickel and the purple glowing Veltecite, this also includes the valuable titanium ore. Now we want to introduce you to the locations in The Cycle where you can best find titanium ore.
Here’s what it’s about: There are two forms of Titan in The Cycle. In addition to the valuable titanium ore, there is also the more commonly found, brittle titanium. You often need both to improve your quarters or to craft better equipment, or simply to sell it. You can find this valuable material in both Bright Sands and Crescent Falls. So grab your biggest backpack and your pickaxe, and we’ll show you the best places to mine the ore!
Titanium Ore Locations on Bright Sands in The Cycle
On Bright Sands in The Cycle you can find the Titanium Ore here:
- Around the base camp, you will always find smaller deposits.
- Likewise at the eastern collection point.
- Larger deposits of ore can be found in the eastern caves.
- Far to the north are many ore veins in the abandoned mine.
- Tip: To open the mine, you need the Abandoned Mine Key.
- You can find a lot of titanium ore in the area of the dig site.
- Caution: Note that there are sometimes stronger creatures roaming around the area of the excavation site.
Titanium Ore Locations on Crescent Falls in The Cycle
You can find the valuable Titanium Ore in the following locations on Crescent Falls in The Cycle:
- In the Greens Prospect area.
- Southwest and south of the processing plant.
- You will also find some occurrences around the building by the lake.
- Southwest of the summit lab is some veins of titanium.
- Larger quantities can be found within the star port administration.
- North of the hot springs in the jungle you can find the red ore again.
|You might also be interested in: