There are also some achievements in the new Warhammer 40k Darktide. If you are hunting for cosmetic items, you will inevitably stumble across the particularly difficult Penance “Cliffhanger”. We’ll explain the easiest way to achieve the achievement.
What are Penances? Penances in Warhammer 40k Darktide are, quite simply, achievements. For them, you often get rewards in the form of cosmetic items. The Cliffhanger Penance is only available for the Psyker and rewards you with the Jacket “Storm Witch’s Penance Raiment”.
- Never miss anything about Warhammer 40k: Darktide again — Guided-Social-Media
This is the Cliffhanger Penance in Warhammer 40k Darktide
To fulfill the penance, you must push 20 enemies off a cliff within 2 seconds with the Psyker. At first, this doesn’t sound easy, but the Psyker’s Psykinetic Wrath ability is perfect for this task.
Using the class ability Psykinetic’s Wrath, all enemies in front of you are pushed back and staggering. This also allows you to push the rest over a cliff much easier. Even though any chasm in Warhammer 40k Darktide will work to get the Cliffhanger Penance, we advise you to use the following locations.
Narrow bridges and crossings are, of course, optimal. They have to be big enough so that several opponents can gather on them next to you. But also narrow enough so that the way to the abyss is as small as possible. The two maps, Vigil Station Oblivium and Chasm Logistratum, are perfect for this. There are numerous bridges you can use for this task on both of them.
|Author’s tip: Remember to inform your team about your plan. Otherwise, they might try to help you and defeat all the enemies before you can throw them off the cliff.
|More about Warhammer 40k: Darktide
Complete the Cliffhanger Penance Quickly – Here’s how!
- Choose the Psyker class.
- Search for the cards Vigil Station Oblivium and Chasm Logistratum.
- Once on one of the maps, look for a narrow bridge.
- Here you collect enough enemies, preferably during a horde.
- Now you activate the Psykinetic’s Wrath ability, already knocking down the first enemies and staggering the rest.
- Finally, all you have to do is push as many enemies into the abyss in 2 seconds.
YouTuber Brainlet summarized it well in a short video:
If the Cliffhanger Penance in Warhammer 40 Darktide made you want to play the Psyker, we have just the guide for you. In our class guides, we’ll tell you which skills work best for leveling or in the endgame. You’ll also learn about the most useful weapons for each class. If you are not familiar with the weapons in general, we have a list of all weapons for you!
These are our Class Guides:
- All about the Psyker Class – Endgame & Levelbuilds, Weapons, and Abilities
- All about the Ogryn class – Endgame & Levelbuilds, Weapons, and Abilities
- All about the Veteran Class – Endgame & Levelbuilds, Weapons, and Abilities
- All about the Zealot Class – Endgame & Levelbuilds, Weapons, and Abilities
Have you already found your favorite class, or are you still getting to know the game and are undecided about what you want to use in the long run against the many opponents in Warhammer 40k Darktide? Let us know in the comments!