There are also some achievements in the new Warhammer 40k Darktide. If you are hunting for cosmetic items, you will inevitably stumble across the particularly difficult Penance “Make Every Shot Count”. We’ll explain the easiest way to achieve the achievement.
What are Penances? Penances in Warhammer 40k Darktide are, quite simply, achievements. For them, you often get rewards in the form of cosmetic items. The Cliffhanger Penance is only available for the Veteran and rewards you with the Jacket “Killshot’s Duty Uniform”.
- Never miss anything about Warhammer 40k: Darktide again — Guided-Social-Media
The Make Every Shot Count Penance in Warhammer 40k Darktide
To fulfill this penance, you must complete a mission with the veteran on Heresy difficulty or higher without missing a single bullet. Additionally, it would be best if you did not have a single bullet left at the end of the mission. To help you master this tricky task, we have several tips for you!
For the Make Every Shot Count penance, there is little to consider. What is important is the right choice of weapons and a good team. All players should be informed about your plan, and it would also be extremely helpful if you can all communicate with each other in a voice chat. This way, you can communicate when you shoot at which enemy, and your team members won’t accidentally finish off the enemy so that your shot goes nowhere. Additionally, it’s useful to choose a weapon with as few bullets in the magazine as possible, a low rate of fire, and a lot of damage.
|More about Warhammer 40k: Darktide|
Complete the Make Every Shot Count Penance Quickly – Here’s how!
- Pick the Veteran class.
- Start a mission on Heresy difficulty or higher.
- Once on the mission, you must not miss any of your bullets.
- At the end of the mission, you must not have any bullets left.
- Select a revolver or a shotgun as your weapon.
YouTuber Cinder_Ash found a different way in his video, which the developers probably did not intend.
If the Cliffhanger Make Every Shot Count in Warhammer 40 Darktide made you want to play the Veteran, we have just the guide for you. In our class guides, we’ll tell you which skills work best for leveling or in the endgame. You’ll also learn about the most useful weapons for each class. If you are not familiar with the weapons in general, we have a list of all weapons for you!
These are our Class Guides:
- All about the Psyker Class – Endgame & Levelbuilds, Weapons, and Abilities
- All about the Ogryn class – Endgame & Levelbuilds, Weapons, and Abilities
- All about the Veteran Class – Endgame & Levelbuilds, Weapons, and Abilities
- All about the Zealot Class – Endgame & Levelbuilds, Weapons, and Abilities
Have you already found your favorite class, or are you still getting to know the game and are undecided about what you want to use in the long run against the many opponents in Warhammer 40k Darktide? Let us know in the comments!