Not only the big brother will continue to be supplied with updates Mini DayZ 2 will also get a big patch again, and it has sly old zombie’s ears.
The update at a glance: In the current Mini DayZ 2 Update 1.2.0 you can finally find PvP content including a new location. In addition, the co-op mode and much more have been revised.
- 4 player co-op
- PvP raids
- New chest and storage options
- More exciting changes
The Mini DayZ 2 Update 1.2.0 in detail – This is what awaits you
These are the new co-op raids: Mini Dayz 2 now also allows 4-player teams to hunt for prey together. You and your squad should be particularly careful here because the number of opponents scales with the number of players on your team: the more players you are, the more AI opponents you will face.
PvP raids: Chosen veterans of Mini DayZ 2 can now also compete with other players. This PvP mode is limited to four players, all against all. The developers have implemented a new location in the game especially for this purpose: the PvP Island.
Here you start with your previously collected equipment and have to try to eliminate the other players. Then you can collect their loot and drag it back to your home base.
As an overall reward, there is a box full of materials and other loot. But before you can even take part in the raids, you have to upgrade your watchtower to level 4.
New Equipment: In the Mini DayZ Update 1.2.0 you can also find four new equipment items. Two of them are weapons, two other items of clothing with military protection degree:
- Longhorn pistol
- VSS sniper rifle
- Complex M outfit
- Gorka M2 head protection
Mini DayZ 2 gets new loot chests
The team behind Mini DayZ 2 is not as happy with the loot boxes as they used to be. That is why it has now been adjusted and divided into three different levels.
- Wooden box: A simple box that appears in simple raids. It works the same as the previous boxes.
- Green box: This box will appear later in the game as soon as you unlock more difficult raids. In addition, the green box is locked and can either be opened with a lock pick, a crowbar, or a key. You get the latter from special enemies who patrol around the box.
- Orange Crate: This crate contains the best loot in Mini DayZ 2. Accordingly, you won’t find it until later in the most ruthless raids. To open it, you also need a key card, which you can only get from the strong opponents in the vicinity of the box.
In many locations, there are several boxes, which is why we strongly advise you to explore everything that looks like a possible box hiding place.
|More about DayZ|
Mini DayZ 2 Update 1.2.0 Complete Patch Notes
- Player vs Player multiplayer game mode
- Chests with open conditions
- New gear – 9×39 mm Ammo, Bear fur, Complex M, Gorka M2, Sewing kit, Lockpick, Keycard
- New weapons – Groza assault rifle, VSS rifle, VSS IR and laser sighted rifle, VIKHR assault rifle, Silenced VIKHR assault rifle, LongHorn pistol
- Changed: Player is forced out of sneak stance when taking damage
- Fixed Infinite loading on some devices
- Missing names of special attacks “Bayonet” and “Melee strike”
- When choosing a survivor to send to a regeneration building, displayed total regeneration time could be missing or different from actual time
- Message about not enough storage space could display that excess weight is 0
- Performance optimizations
- Hatchet now requires Repair Station level 3 and Hammer with Axe level 4