The new update 1.10 for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord is available in beta and brings gang wars, new siege tactics. In the patch notes for Bannerlord Update 1.10 you can find many more adjustments and new features.
The update at a glance: After war maps and Steam Workshop connections comes a bunch of cool new features with update 1.10 of Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord:
- Gangs and street fights as a new activity
- Ambush tactics for sieges
- Character retirement – new location
- New armor, helmets and crowns
- Other customizations
This is in the update 1.10 of Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord
The latest update for Bannerlord brings interesting features, especially for old hands. Not only can old hands now retire with the Retirement Shelter, but they also finally get new exciting tasks, starting with the gangs.
Gangs and Allyway Fights
There is a new activity inside cities. Gangs are now taking over alleys and entire streets within a city. You can fight them by seeking them out and confronting their illegal activities. Using the ALT button, you can find the gangs as you walk around the city.
You can only attack the gangs in your civilian clothes. So make sure you have good civilian clothes. Once you have defeated the gang, you will be given two options:
- Leave the alley to the owner of the city and ensure more loyalty and secure the goodwill of the ruling faction.
- Take over the alley yourself and use one of your companions as a gang leader. You will receive denarii (money) this way. The better the rougery skill of the companion, the more money you will receive.
Once you have decided to take over the street, you will need to deploy more troops to defend the street against other gangs. If gangs attack you, you will be notified and you can join the fight. Your troops will keep their military outfit. You can also recruit bandits as soldiers for your squad. The alleys turn out to be the best way to improve the Rougery skill in initial tests.
New ambush tactics for sieges in bannerlord
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord update 1.10 brings a new tactic for the defending faction during sieges. If the attacker has siege weapons like battering rams, onagers or siege towers, you can storm them.
In doing so, you storm out of the gate of your castle or city with a few troops and attack said siege equipment. In doing so, the attackers will not defend their equipment with a full complement of troops. But be careful: you don’t have infinite time to destroy the equipment. After a few minutes, the rest of the attacking army will also rush towards your ambush and beat you into submission.
Your character retires in “the retreat” location
There is a new mountain in Calradia that you can ride to in order to finish the game. So, update 1.10 for Bannerlord ensures that you either end the game on your terms or step directly into the skin of your heir.
If you finish the game, play through the main story, or your entire clan dies, you will now receive a new screen. This shows you all your statistics at the end of the game, from battles to income and troops. You can find the new location of the retreat south-west of Rhotae. You can’t miss the high mountain.
New armor, helmets & crowns
In the patch notes for the current beta update for Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord you can also find new armor. There is a new level 6 armor of the Khuzait and a new level 5 armor of the Imperials.
The monarchs of each faction also now wear new crown helmets in battle. But also in civilian, every leader of a faction gets a new crown. This will make it easier for you to spot the important figures on the battlefield.
|More about Bannerlord|
Other new features and adjustments in Bannerlord Update 1.10
- Heroes are now hidden behind Fog of War until you find them.
- Squad menu is adjusted and now shows you how many ranged fighters, horsemen and foot soldiers are under your command. In addition, you can now customize the sort order.
- Perks have been rebalanced.
- Spectators in the arena are now more detailed and have improved animations.
- The size and length of your mount is now determined by race.
- Fixed over 40 crash causes and various bugs.
Update in Video Format: