Update 1.5.9 adds two game modes to the sandbox role-playing game Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord – and fixes some bugs.
These are the new modes: The last patch is less than a month old, so the next innovations will find their way into Calradia. The most noteworthy of these are certainly the new game modes Sandbox and Prison Break, you can find out everything else now!
In the sandbox mode you can now – as often requested by the community – determine your starting age. In addition, the player characters have individual starting points, which are based on the respective cultural background.
In Prison Break mode it is your job to free your family members, vassals or lords from enemy settlements.
Important fixes and changes in version 1.5.9
- Game crash after defeating an army if one of the following parties has no members.
- Incorrect calculation of the speed bonus on snow for members of the Sturgia faction.
- Problem loading and saving when the process eliminated heroes with no skills.
- Problem with conversations with daughters or sons-in-law when they are in the player’s party.
- The lobby chat is currently in test mode and is only available to selected players.
- In the Recent Player tab you can now see who was last online on your friends list and when.
- On custom servers it is now possible to switch to another server via a pause screen.
- There is no return to the lobby screen.
- The siege preparations were shortened from 5 to 3 minutes.
Both the single and the multiplayer can now be started via separate executable files.
You want more? If you’re still keen to hear about a lot of the minor changes and improvements, click here to go to the original developer post. Also, let us know what you think about the latest changes from Mount & Blade 2 Update 1.5.9!