The Extraction shooter The Cycle Frontier gets a big patch with update 1.3.5, which changes the PvP, gunplay and balancing of the game. We have briefly listed all the important changes from the new update of July 06, 2022.
The update at a glance: The Cycle Frontier’s 1.3.5 update offers many bug fixes, balance changes and adjustments to the gunplay of almost all weapon types. Tangible new content is not included in the patch, but every successful player should know about the changes and fixes — so here are the patch notes!
- Never miss news & updates about The Cycle again — Guided-Social-Media
What’s in The Cycle Frontier Update 1.3.5 – All new features
With the new patch, the developers from German studio Yager are making good on a promise they made to the community last week, saying “As mentioned, we’re focusing on balancing and weapons with the new patch!”.
Changes to the weapons
Submachine guns (SMGs)
- Horizontal recoil
- Increased movement speed when aiming through sights (ADS) from -30% to -25%.
- B9 Trenchgun:
- Deals little damage. Base damage decreased from 80 to 64.
- PKR Maelstrom:
- Reduced recoil (no details by how much).
- Increased dispersion, is now more similar to other shotguns.
- Scatter when firing from the hip increased – previously 3.5 now 5.0.
- Scatter when aiming through the sights increased – previously 3 now 4.5.
- Camera shake when firing reduced.
- RPM (bullets per minute) between each shot 0.6 S instead of 0.5.
- Increased spread to be more in line with other shotguns.
- Increased recoil (Not specified).
- You must now wait 1.8 seconds after throwing the first grenade. The cooldown is to prevent players
- from throwing dozens of grenades within a second.
Armor & Penetration Changes in The Cycle Patch.
In The Cycle Frontier’s loyal community, players have long found that armor is not strong enough. To counter this criticism, the developers have given armor — as well as Epic and Legendary weapons — new stats:
New armor and penetration values:
- The penetrating power of all epic weapons has been increased from 26 to 27.
- The penetrating power of all exotic weapons has been increased from 28 to 29.
- The penetrating power of all legendary weapons has been increased from 31 to 32.
- Epic Shield and Epic Helmet armor increased from 26 to 27.
- Armor of the Exotic Shield, Exotic Helmet, and NV Helmet increased from 28 to 29.
|More about The Cycle Frontier|
Other new features & customizations in The Cycle 1.3.5
- You can now climb walls 10% higher.
- There is now the first version of the “You are banned” screen
- Bug fixes:
- Buyers of the Paladin set should now receive their correct contents
- Anti-cheat now has the ability to automatically give bans.