Graffiti Trouble is the FNSM App Request mission in Spider-Man 2. This mission is about how Miles was called to help clean up some graffiti and how he met Hailey. Our author Artur Novichenko has already completed the game, so he will share information on how to get to the roof in this mission.
Contents of the Guide: This article will show you the way to the roof in the Graffiti Trouble mission.
- Playing as Miles’ friend Hailey, your mission is to paint over a few graffiti pieces.
- The final piece is located on the roof of the nearby building, so you will have to find a way up there.
- The way up there can be a little confusing, so we are here to help you out.
How to Find a Way to the Roof in Graffiti Trouble
When you arrive at the mission site, the owner of the flower shop will inform you that the graffiti was painted by Miles’ friend Hailey. You will then play as Hailey, and your mission will be to paint over several pieces of graffiti, including the one on the roof.
After you have finished painting two pieces of graffiti, you will notice a stranger on the roof painting. In order to get to him, just follow the simple steps listed below:
- First of all, move toward the building where you saw the stranger. You will see a plank that can be used to cross the gap.
- Start walking on it, but the board will eventually crack and Hailey will fall. Don’t worry, she’ll be fine, just get out of the pit and turn left.
- You’ll see a cat who can’t get his stuffed Spiderman toy. Help him get it by knocking the toy over with a stone.
- Squeeze through the gap on the right, pet the cat, and move on.
- Go up the blue stairs until you see an elevator.
- Enter it and press the button.
- The lift will start moving, however, instead of taking you to the roof, it will go down!
- No problem, get out of it, climb the stairs again, and use the top of the elevator to cross to the other side.
- Pass the boards on the right side and you’ll see another elevator.
- There will be a large red button on the wall – press it to lower the platform, go to the top of it, and throw the stone at the button.
- This will take you up, and all you have to do now is climb onto the roof.
By the way, if you want to read more, here we have a guide on how to find and repair a security relay as you progress through the Funky mission in Spider Man 2, make sure to check it out!