In Spider-Man 2, during the Amends mission, you need to follow Uncle Aaron’s instructions. The quest takes place on the Upper West Side of New York City, where you play as Miles and meet Uncle Aaron, who has just been released from prison. This guide will give you all the information you need to follow Uncle Aaron’s instructions in Spider-Man 2.
Contents of the guide: This guide will tell you how to complete the Amends mission and follow Uncle Aaron’s instructions.
- During the quest, you will receive new technology for the Miles suit.
- We will show you where to look for Uncle Aaron’s hiding places.
- We have created a step-by-step guide on how to complete the quest.
Spider-Man 2: How to Follow Uncle Aaron’s Instructions
It’s not difficult to follow Uncle Aaron’s instructions, but if you get stuck, we’ll help you. Immediately after completing the Not On My Watch mission, you will receive a call from Uncle Aaron asking you to meet him. After talking to Miles, Uncle Aaron will ask you for help, which means you need to find the Powler equipment. Once you have regained control of your character, start the quest and follow our instructions:
- Head to the yellow mission marker next to the building that is highlighted in purple.
- Once on the roof of the building, your uncle will tell you that he has upgraded your suit. Now, your lenses have technology that can help you find Crawler hiding places.
- Scan the roof of the building and look for the green elements on one of the platforms.
- Analyse them, and then you’ll have to complete a mini-game in which the yellow dots have to be in the middle of the fields.
- Press the L2 and R2 triggers at different strengths to stabilise the circles and complete the mini-game. Once you have done this, the green elements will turn purple.
- Now pay attention to the big metal gate. Press L1 and R1 simultaneously to open it.
- Surprise, another door. Press L2 and analyse the green elements in the air again. Now you’ll find another mini-game with yellow circles. Complete it to be able to continue the quest.
- After the green elements change to purple, climb onto the metal beam above your head. Press L1+R1 to open the gate.
- Enter Uncle Aaron’s hideout and interact with the green and purple safe. That will be to the right of the entrance.
After this quest, you’ll be able to upgrade various aspects of both Miles and Peter Parker, thanks to the Suit Tech tab in the menu, namely:
When the Amends mission is finished, you have the opportunity to find Prowler Stashes throughout the game map to restore them. Keep in mind that only Miles can do this.
That’s all, we hope, this guide was helpful, and you complete the Amends quest without any problems.
Also, while you’re still here, feel free to take a look at our list of the bosses you’ll have to fight in Spider-Man 2. Good luck!