While Sons of the Forest building system is pretty straightforward, it is an excellent way to protect yourself from cannibals and other enemies. You can build many constructions in the game, each with a unique purpose, like the Rope Bridge.
In this guide: you will learn how to make a Rope Bridge in Sons of The Forest. It is a detailed step-by-step guide that includes every step of constructing the Bridge.
How to Construct a Rope Bridge in Sons of the Forest
Before constructing a Rope Bridge, also known as the Suspension Bridge, ensure you have enough Logs and Ropes. These are the two primary resources used for creating the Bridge.
They both can be obtained by chopping down trees. There will be no problems getting these resources, even if you are a beginner. Take into account that logs must be the same length. Otherwise, the Rope Bridge won’t work correctly.
Read more: Sons of the Forest: Knight V – How to Get the Monowheel
Once all the necessary resources are collected, continue reading the guide and stick to every step to build the proper Suspension Bridge.
- Build seven logs high as the start of the Bridge.
- Once done, put another two logs diagonally to create the base for the stairs.
- Start building stairs. You need only two logs to construct stairs.
- Walk up the stairs with a Rope in your hands, and then take a look to find the area where the Rope Bridge will end.
- Then, attach one end of the Rope with a left click. The Rope will be kept in your hand, and you can freely walk with it to attach the second end to the second part of the Bridge.
- Once two parts of the Rope Bridge are connected, choose the side to start building stairs and then use logs to create stairs.
That’s it with making a Rope Bridge in Sons of the Forest. Consider that you can connect multiple parts and make the Bridge as long as you want. Still, it takes a lot of resources and time. And while you are here, make sure to check our guide on where to find the Golden Mask in Sons of the Forest.
Want to join our community and discuss Sons of the Forest? Then feel free to join our Discord server or visit us on Facebook. We look forward to seeing you there!