Genshin Impact 4.2 introduced many interesting new missions, and one of them is Free Verse. This world quest started when we found the NPC Penny, so there are no special conditions to begin it. This guide will show you how to save Scaredy-Cat in Genshin Impact.
Contents of the guide: In this short guide, we will tell you and explain in detail how to complete one of the objectives of the Free Verse quest, specifically saving Scaredy-Cat. Without further ado, check out what awaits you in this article.
- This guide will show you how to get to Scaredy-Cat’s location.
- Once you’ve found the locked gate, look for the key.
- Kill the Treasure Hoarders and take the Rusty Iron Key to save Scaredy-Cat and continue the Free Verse quest.
Genshin Impact: How to Save Scaredy-Cat
After successfully capturing Lil’ Rascal, the next objective in the Free Verse quest is to rescue Scaredy-Cat. However, this task is not a walk in the park as the cat is located in a locked cargo hold of the ship:
- Reach to the wrecked ship. Dive underwater and reach the gate. Make sure you can’t get inside without the Rusty Iron Key and swim out.
- Immediately on the shore, you will see Treasure Hoarders waiting for you. Destroy them and open the small chest next to the fire pit where the food is being cooked. Inside the chest, you will find a Rusty Iron Key, which allows you to get inside.
- Dive back underwater and open the metal gate. Pick up the Scaredy-Cat and continue the quest.
By the way, while you’re still here, make sure to take a look at our guide on how to find the Parker’s Hopes location in Genshin Impact. If you want to read even more, here we have an article on how to make Neuvillette glow off battle in Genshin Impact, make sure to check it out.