In Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, there are a number of Pokémon available as gifts for you. However, for some of them you have to fulfill some requirements. We’ll show you how to get the gift Pokémon.
What it’s about: In this guide, we’ll show you how to get some unique and iconic Pokémon for free in the latest installments of Scarlet and Violet.
- Never miss guides and news for Pokémon again — Guided Social Media
Get all the Gift Pokémon – It’s that simple.
In Scarlet and Violet, there are several ways to get unique or free Pokémon as gifts. We tell you which gifts you can get.
Galarian Meowth from Mr. Salvatore
The first Pokémon you can receive as a gift is a Galarian Meowth. However, you will have to go back to school to get it. There you have to take part in the language course.
Tip: The further you are in the story, the more courses you unlock.
When you have completed the language course and passed the final exam, you will gain Mr. Salvatore’s trust and he will give you a Galarian Meowth.
Flying Pikachu – Download Mystery Gift Pokémon
Another option is to receive a mystery gift. However, you have to download it first. To do this, open the Poké-Portal and download the Mystery Gift via the Internet. You will receive the iconic flying Pikachu as a gift.
Trade with NPC in Pokémon Scarlet und Violet
You also have the possibility to get gift Pokémon by trading with NPCs. In total, there are three special ones that you get as a gift when you trade with NPCs.
- Snom: In Cortondo you can exchange a Flabébé for a Snom.
- Blue Wooper: You probably already know the Wooper from Paldea. In Cascarrafa, however, an NPC at the fountain will exchange a special blue Wooper for one from Paldea.
- Haunter/Gengar: In the middle of Levincia you can exchange a Pincurchin for a Haunter. However, the Haunter will evolve directly into a Gengar. Some Pokémon do this when they are traded.
Get Items for Special Evolutions in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
In Scarlet and Violet, there is also the possibility to get two unique Pokémon through evolution. For this, there is a different Pokémon depending on the version of the game. In Scarlet, you get Armarouge, and in Violet Ceruledge.
Armarouge: Armarouge is only available in the Scarlet Edition. To get it, you need to follow these steps:
- Catch a Charcadet.
- Collect 10x Bronzor Fragments by fighting Bronzor.
- Go to Zapapico (East).
- Find the man at the fountain and exchange the shards for the Auspicious Armor.
- Apply the Auspicious Armor to Charcadet to evolve it into an Armarouge.
Ceruledge: Ceruledge is only available in the Violet Edition. To get it, you need to follow these steps:
- Catch a Charcadet.
- Collect 10x Sinistea Chip by fighting Sinistea.
- Go to Zapapico (West).
- Find the woman at the fountain and exchange the shards for the Malicious Armor.
- Apply the Malicious Armor to Charcadet to turn it into a Ceruledge.