In the fast-paced and intense gameplay of The Finals, it’s important to have a crosshairs that you’re comfortable with. In this guide, we’ll show you how to make a dot crosshair that will help you see and target enemies better. So if you’re a fan of this type of crosshairs and want to install one for yourself, read how to do it below.
Contents of this guide: In this guide, we will explain how to make dot-shaped crosshairs in The Finals.
- At this time, it is not yet possible to install a dot sight in The Finals without any modifications to the game.
- However, we have found a way to install the crosshair dot anyway.
- To achieve it, we will use a HudSight – a tool, that draws your custom crosshair over the game screen, but any other crosshair overlay tool compatible with Xbox Game Bar will work just fine.
How to Make a Dot Small Crosshair in The Finals
Foremost, check if you have the Xbox Game Bar enabled. To achieve this, follow the instructions below:
- Press the Windows key.
- Go to settings.
- Click on the gaming tab.
- Then, enable the Xbox Gamebar if it is disabled.
Then, you will need to install HudSight. This can be done either on their official website or in the Steam. To unlock the full functionality of this program, you will need to purchase it; however, you can use any similar program that generates crosshairs through the Xbox game bar overlay. Below, we will describe how to generate a crosshair overlay through the HudSight.
Once installed, open the HudSight app and do the following:
- Create your dot crosshair or use one from the default list.
- Then go to the “Common” tab.
- Find and enable the “Use Xbox Game Bar overlay” setting.
Next, launch the Xbox Game Bar Overlay by pressing the Windows + G key combination. Then, download the simple crosshair from the overlay widgets store. Now, close HudSight and launch the game, but don’t forget to leave the “Use Xbox Game Bar Overlay” setting enabled.
Finally, you can launch The Finals, but before you start playing with your new crosshair, don’t forget to disable the in-game crosshair, so they won’t overlap. To accomplish this, go to the accessibility section in the game settings, find the crosshair settings, and set the opacity to 0. Now, you’re ready to play with your new custom crosshair.
And before you go, if you want to learn more about the game, here we have an article where we discuss three body types available in The Finals, feel free to check it out.