Our guide reveals how to start a love affair with Lae’zel in Baldur’s Gate 3. Here you’ll learn the right strategy and dialog responses for the romance.
Here’s the deal: Baldur’s Gate 3 offers the possibility to start romantic relationships with the members of your party. One of them is the Githyanki warrior Lae’zel. We’ll tell you how to start a romance with Lae’zel, what behavior is important for it and what answers you’ll have to give her when she finally shows interest in your character.
|Attention: The guide is not yet complete. Baldur’s Gate 3 is a complex game, every decision can change the course of the game. We are gathering information from the game and other sources to give you the most accurate guide possible on how to start a romance with Lae’zel and make it blossom.|
This behavior is important to Lae’zel
The dominant warrior is one of the fastest options for romance in Baldur’s Gate 3, provided you like to act very direct and openly seek confrontations. To start a romance with Lae’zel in Act 1, you’ll need to win her over before the rescue of the Druid’s Grove (and the subsequent celebration in your camp). To do this, follow the rules below from the beginning.
These are the behaviors that Lae’zel likes:
- Make her the leader and follow her.
- Agree with her when she makes suggestions.
- Resolve conflicts rather through efficient and skillful combat.
- Show yourself as a friend of the Githyanki in conversations.
- Show off your power and strength and resolve conversations with intimidation.
These are the behaviors that Lae’zel dislikes:
- You disagree with her and reject her suggestions.
- You solve conflicts with secrecy, cunning and dialogues.
- You show rejection towards the githyanki.
- You show what she considers weakness in dialogues.
Lae’zel might also get jealous if you try to get involved with Shadowheart. The two harbor a rivalry in Baldur’s Gate 3 because of their completely opposite basic attitudes. The half-Elf is also into romance if the conditions are right. How to win her … Shadowheart for a romance is explained in our other guide.
BG3 romance with Lae’zel: these are the right answers
Once you’ve gathered enough affection from Lae’zel in Baldur’s Gate 3, it’s best to approach her directly at the feast in your camp after the successful rescue of the Druid’s Grove.
Then steer the conversation toward sex with the following responses:
- Is it me, or do you look at me differently?
- The affection is mutual, Lae’zel. You know how to set my heart on fire.
- Are you asking me… for sex?
- Yes. I will share my bed with you tonight.
After she agreed on the thing, you can go to bed, after which Lae’zel will pay you a nightly visit.
|Mehr Romanzen in Baldur’s Gate 3:|