In the co-op anime RPG Genshin Impact, there are a variety of playable characters that you can unlock throughout your adventure. Today we introduce you to fire user Diluc Ragnvindr.
How to get new characters: From player level 5 you unlock the possibility to get new characters via the “Prayers”. The so-called Gacha system allows you to purchase the prayers in exchange for “Predetermined Destiny” or “Interwoven Destiny”, which you can either obtain in the shop or occasionally in the game itself. You then have a small chance of getting one of the coveted characters in the loot boxes.
All about Diluc Ragnvindr in Genshin Impact
This is Diluc Ragnvindr: Born into the wealthy Ragnvindr family, Diluc is the current owner of the Dawn Winery and a highly respected nobleman in Mondstadt society. While a previous incident caused him to separate from the Knights of Favonius, he continues to protect Mondstadt in his own way.
Character information at a glance:
- Playstyle: Main DPS
- Rarity: ★★★★★
- Weapon: Claymore
- Element: Pyro
- Birthday: April 30th
- Affiliation: Dawn Red Winery
- Constellations: Noctua
- English voice: Sean Chiplock
- Chinese Voice: Yang Ma (马洋)
- Japanese Voice: Kensho Ono (小野賢章)
- Korean Voice: Choi SeungHoon (최승훈)
These are Diluc’s abilities
- Normal Attack: 4 consecutive hits
- Charged Attack: Consumes stamina over time on continuous slashes. At the end, a Strong Blow is performed
- Plunging Attack: Plunges to the ground, hitting enemies in its path and dealing AoE damage on impact with the ground
- Searing Onslaught elemental ability: Spins the Claymore, slashing forward and dealing Pyro damage. Can be used up to three times in a row until recharged.
- Dawn Elemental Burst: Creates a flaming bird that knocks back enemies along its trajectory, dealing Pyro damage. At the end of the track, it explodes and causes high pyro area damage. Diluc’s weapon then burns and gives him the pyro element when attacking.
- Passive Talent 1 “Relentless”: Reduces Diluc’s stamina consumption by 50% when attacking charged and extends the maximum duration by 3 seconds.
- Passive Talent 2 “Blessing of Phoenix”: Increases the time Dusk replenishes the Pyro element by 4 seconds and increases Pyro damage by 20% while this effect is active.
- Handy passive talent “Tradition of the Dawn Knight”: Returns 15% of ore consumed when forging two-handed swords.
Of course, to unlock Diluc’s full potential, you’ll need to increase his character level and improve his individual talents. All in all, this costs you a considerable number of resources, which we list here:
- Character level 1-6:
- 420.000 Mora
- 46 Everflame Seeds
- 1 Agnidus Agate Silver
- 9 Agnidus Agate Fragment
- 9 Agnidus Agate Chunk
- 6 Agnidus Agate Gemstone
- 168 Small Lamp Grass
- 18 Recruits Insignia
- 30 Sergeants Insignia
- 36 Lieutenants Insignia
- Talent level 1-10:
- 1.652.500 Mora
- 6 Recruits Insignia
- 22 Sergeants Insignia
- 31 Lieutenants Insignia
- 3 Teachings of Resistance
- 21 Guide to Resistance
- 38 Philosophies of Resistance
- 6 Dvalin’s Plume
- 1 Crown of Insight
Would you like to join our community and discuss Genshin Impact? Then join our new Discord server, we look forward to seeing you!