Alan Wake 2, compared to the first part, has changed the vector to a more detective one, so the game has plenty of exciting puzzles to solve, and in one of them, you will need to find the heart in the General Store. So if you’re here, you probably can’t find it. Fortunately, we spent enough time in the game to provide you with a detailed guide on how to check the General Store for the heart in Alan Wake 2.
Contents of the Guide: In this guide, we will tell you how to check the General Store and where to find the heart in Alan Wake 2.
- We looked around the General Store and found the heart.
- You will learn what to do and where to find the heart.
- We have provided a screenshot and a map location so that you know where to search for it.
Alan Wake 2: How to Find Heart in the General Store
Finding a heart in the General Store is relatively easy, although it took us a while to do it ourselves. All you need to do is:
- Find the General Store, which is marked on the map above.
- Next, you must go straight ahead and enter the room.
- On the left, you will find a fridge.
- You must walk away from it a few meters and shine the flashlight inside.
- After the visuals, you will find a heart inside.
That’s it for today, but if you are looking for even more guides, feel free to take a look at our article on how to get Saga’s Shotgun in Alan Wake 2. Good luck.