In this guide, you will learn how to fix the Adamantine Forge stuck bug in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Many players in Baldur’s Gate 3 have encountered a bug, namely, getting stuck in the Adamantium Forge after defeating a boss. This is a rather frustrating situation because you can’t collect the reward, and don’t understand how to fix it. Thankfully, you won’t need to reinstall the game or do any other complicated stuff because everything is fixed right in the game. Check out the instructions below to see how to solve this problem.
BG3: How to fix Adamantine Forge stuck bug
The bug occurs after beating the Adamantine Forge boss. To progress, you need to turn a valve to stop lava from flowing over a passage and acquire the second reward item for defeating the boss. In case of the bug occurring, the lava will not stop flowing despite you turning the valve.
To stop the lava from flowing and reveal the passage, follow the instructions below:
- Start the forging of your second reward item by pulling the lever.
- Enter turn-based mode. Staying in turn-based mode is essential for the fix to work.
- Click “end turn.” The lava should disappear now, and if it doesn’t, just end your turn as many times as needed, usually two to three.
- Now that the lava has disappeared, pull the lever to elevate the platform.
- Collect the ore and mold necessary for forging. Keep in mind that you can only forge two items as the game will only let you gather two ores, but there are six molds, so six items to choose from to forge.
- Pull the lever on the platform again to make it descend.
- Insert your ore and mold of choice into the forge.
- Turn the valve to make the lava flow again and fill up the forge.
- Wait for the giant hammer to drop and pull the lever next to the forge to open it up.
- Collect your now-ready reward item.
And while you are still here, make sure to check out our article on how to get and use Scale Mail Mould in Baldur’s Gate 3.