This is a guide on how to get and use Dirty Mechanical Part in Honkai Star Rail. If you’re stuck on this quest, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Follow our instructions carefully, and you can complete this mission.
Before we dive into the details, it’s important to note that following the steps correctly is crucial. Ensure you read and understand each step before proceeding to the next one. Patience and attention to detail are the keys to success!
How to Get the Dirty Mechanical Part in Honkai Star Rail
To get the Dirty Mechanical Part, you must first find Jeweler’s Pagoda in Central Starskiff Haven. Once you’re there, look for Pawnbroker Handian, standing behind the store counter.
- When you talk to her, choose the answer, “I’m sorry. Let me give that back to you.”
- After she responds, say, “I like to collect them for my inventory.”
This will allow you to obtain the Dirty Mechanical Part.
Read more: How to Get “That Teacher” Clothes From Yujin in Honkai Star Rail
How to Use Dirty Mechanical Part in Honkai Star Rail
To use the Dirty Mechanical Part, head back to Jeweler’s Pagoda and talk to Pawnbroker Handian again.
- Choose the first phrase, “About this component…” to begin the conversation.
You’ll then need to speak with Young Man, who is opposite Jeweler’s Pagoda. Here’s the conversation flow:
- “Who are you talking rage on?”
- “What’s going on here?”
- “So you work in a bank, too?”
- Give him the Dirty Mechanical Part.
- “What’s in the box?”
You’ll receive the Old Tin Box. After that, go back to Jeweler’s Pagoda and talk to Pawnbroker Handian.
- “I went and replaced the component…”
- “How did you know they needed it?”
Go to the Exalting Sanctum location on the Court Of Tranquility and talk to Sad Woman and Yinshu and start the dialog.
- Choose “Why did you come looking for a box in a bookstore?” as your first response.
After that give them the Old Tin Box and continue the dialog.
- Choose “Aren’t these just marbles?”
You’ll receive A Bottle of Draconic Tears. Then go back to Jeweler’s Pagoda and talk to Pawnbroker Handian again.
- “I swapped it for a jar of Draconic Tears…”
- “This jar of Draconic Tears is really valuable!”
Find Howard right in front of Jeweler’s Pagoda and continue the dialog.
- “If you ask me, Whale-Tide Spring is the best.”
- “Nice to meet you, I’m [your nickname].”
- “You must be quite a fan of the Xianzhou culture.”
- “You seem pretty interested in Draconic Tears.”
- “You sure are fussy.”
- “I’ve got some all-natural ones right here.”
Give him A Bottle of Draconic Tears and continue the dialog.
- “Hey, you gotta play by the rules.”
- “The rules of barter.”
Congratulations, you have successfully completed this quest! We hope this guide has helped you to get and use the Dirty Mechanical Part in Honkai Star Rail. And before you go, check out our guide on how to use the Access Code for the “Chest” in Honkai: Star Rail.
Want to join our community and discuss Honkai Star Rail? Then make sure to join our Discord server or visit us on Facebook. We look forward to seeing you there!