Rasetsu is sure to appeal to players who like to take down enemies from long distances, as this sniper rifle is very powerful. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get a Rasetsu sniper rifle in Cyberpunk 2077.
The good news is that have found a way to get this sniper rifle for free. To achieve the desired result, follow all the steps we have described below.
Cyberpunk 2077: How to Get Rasetsu Sniper Rifle
So, to get this weapon for free, you need to reach a certain point in the You Know My Name mission. It is worth noting that this quest is only available in the Phantom Liberty DLC, so make sure you have it purchased. To start this mission, you need to go to the center of Dogtown and enter the blue door indicated by the marker.
- So once you start this quest, you’ll need to first make your way through the flooded tunnels and then eliminate several guards to find and protect Reed. You’re going to have to work hard, so make sure you’re well prepared before you go into battle.
- Once you’ve made it through this relatively linear path, you’ll eventually take the elevator to get to the sniper section.
- Here, you’ll need to kill a sniper and reach a sniper’s nest. Stand behind it to use the weapon that is there.
- The last thing you’ll need to do is eliminate a few enemies to help Reed escape. This can be quite difficult and will require you to be precise.
- Once you’ve eliminated the guards and helped Reed, you can move on.
Don’t leave the sniper nest, though, because this is where you can get the weapon. It’s very simple, just take the weapon you recently used in the sniper’s nest, because that’s the Rasetsu. This way, you will not only defend Reeds on the enemy base but also get a powerful sniper rifle for free, good luck.
And before you go, check out our guide on how to get the Bald Eagle in Cyberpunk 2077.