Many people don’t know, but in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you can visit your own modular house and create a farm there. Having a permanent home provides a place to rest, cook, use a shrine, and showcase your valuable gear. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to get your farm and house in Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom. So, let’s dive in and unlock these exciting features.
By following this guide, you’ll learn how to obtain your custom modular home, decorate it, and establish a productive farm.
How to Get Your House in Zelda: TotK
To get your house, follow the step-by-step instructions below:
- To purchase your customized modular home, you need to head to Tarrey Town, which is accessible via the sky view Tower.
- Once you arrive there, visit Hudson’s house located at the 3938, 1591, 0129 coordinates, and talk to Hudson to start a quest that involves helping his daughter Mattison.
- Follow Mattison’s instructions and complete the tasks she assigns you, including a quiz and a thrilling hot air balloon ride.
- After that, return back to the house and talk to Rhondson to purchase the house. Keep in mind that it will cost you 1500 Rupees because of the special Hudson discount that you received after completing a quest.
- After that, go to coordinates 4165, 1320, 0229, there you can activate a quick travel point to return home later.
- At the coordinates 4173, 1377, 0207 you will find an NPC from whom you can buy all the modules for building a house.
Read more: How to get Steel Lizal Bow in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
How to Get Your Farm in Zelda: TotK
Getting a farm is a very simple process, especially if you already own a house. But if you still struggle, this step-by-step guide should help you out.
- To get a farm, go to the NPC at coordinates 4173, 1377, 0207, where you can buy all the modules for the house.
- Buy a flower bed from him for 250 Rupees.
- After that, you can place this module in your house and grow vegetables.
It is important to note that sleeping or changing the time of day will not affect the growth rate of vegetables.
Congratulations! By following this guide, you have successfully purchased your own home and farm in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. We hope this guide has helped you on your gaming journey. And if you are looking for more content, then be sure to check out our guide on how to get the Gloom Sword and Demon King’s Bow in Zelda: TotK.
Would you like to join our community and discuss Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? Then join our Discord server or visit us on Facebook, we look forward to seeing you!