In addition to bank robberies, in Payday 3, you will have the opportunity to steal something valuable in other places. One of these places is the Jewelry Workshop, which contains a lot of precious items that will significantly enrich you. In this guide, we will show you how to open the Jewelry Workshop Door during the Dirty Ice mission in Payday 3.
This task may seem complicated at first glance, but it’s much easier than it sounds. Below in this guide, we will describe all the steps you need to complete this task.
Payday 3: How to Open Jewelry Workshop Door – Dirty Ice Mission
To make stolen valuables even more expensive, you need to unmark them. To achieve this, you will need to get to the Jewelry Workshop, which is located behind a locked door with access only through biometrics, and the other entrance is blocked and cannot be accessed.
As you can understand, it is impossible to get there alone, and you have to find a person with whom you can get access to this room. When you scan the QR code to enter the VIP showroom and get access to the door with the bioscanner, your next step is to find the store manager. It’s not hard to find her, she’s a woman standing by a pillar in front of the VIP showroom, dressed in a blue suit. When you find her, there are 2 ways to open the biometric lock, namely:
- Brute force: This method is simpler, but the main problem is that this way you will get out of stealth mode and start a full-fledged heist. There will be panic around, other bank employees will call the police, which makes the task more difficult. All you have to do is approach the bank manager, take her hostage, and lead her to the biometric lock to open the door. That’s it, you’re in.
- Blackmail: This is a more interesting and extraordinary way. Using it, you do not leave the stealth mode. This means that your robbery can be more profitable because you will have more time to perform different tasks until you start a full-fledged heist.
So here are the steps you need to follow to blackmail a manager:
- Gain access to the basement by finding the 4-digit code. To do this, check the manager’s computer to find the emails. With their help, you will find out the location where the code will be and, accordingly, get access to the basement.
- While in the basement, break into the safe to get the red keycard and take pictures of the incriminating documents.
- The next step is to return to the manager’s office to use her landline to call her cell phone and blackmail her. This way, she will come to her office, and you can quietly lead her to the retinal scanner, which will open the door to the Jewelry Workshop.
Which of these methods to use is up to you. In our opinion, the second option is better, as you won’t have to hurry and can perform the robbery professionally and efficiently.
By the way, if you want to diversify your gameplay, here we have a guide on how to install mods in Payday 3, make sure to check it out. Good luck!