While exploring the game’s New York City, Spider-Man 2 offers many side quests and puzzles that are not always easy to solve. Playing as Peter Parker, you need to complete EMF Experiment missions to unlock an exclusive costume and trophy. This guide gives you a walkthrough of Little Tokyo: Plant Science mission in Spider-Man 2.
Contents of the Guide: This walkthrough will show you how to complete one of the EMF Experiment missions, Little Tokyo: Plant Science, as Peter Parker.
- In this guide, you will learn where to look for plant samples.
- Find out how to solve the puzzle to modify the plant specimens.
- To complete the quest, we will show you how to prepare the F.E.A.S.T. Garden and where to find water leaks.
Spider-Man 2: Little Tokyo: Plant Science Walkthrough
To start this quest, head to the northwest of Chinatown and look for a building with plants growing on it. Approach the terminal and start a conversation with Dr Foster to begin the EMF Experiment. Then follow our instructions:
Collect the Plant Samples
To proceed to the next stage of the mission, you will have to collect three plant samples, so let’s get started:
- Press R3 and activate the scanner mode to track the vines that lead to each plant specimen.
- Jump on the wooden fence to the left of the tanker and the plantation itself. Approach the branches with fruits similar to oranges and click the triangle to collect the first plant specimen.
- Now follow the vines to the northern part of the building. Above the main road, look for a metal beam with the second specimen on it. Take the berries and go searching for the third sample.
- Go around the building to find the last specimen. Jump on the beam closest to you and drop to the facade to get to the back of the building. Climb the wall and collect the last specimen.
Read more: Spider-Man 2 All Bosses
Once you’ve collected all the plant samples, it’s time to modify them. Return to the terminal and start the puzzle. Here’s how to solve it:
- First, select the sample marked as the ‘Sun’ and place it next to the water.
- Place the sample marked with the letter ‘H’ underneath the sun.
- You should now be left with two empty spaces. Place the two samples marked ‘leaf’ next to the ‘H’ and above the sun to complete the puzzle.
Once you have successfully completed the puzzle, the next objective is Prep F.E.A.S.T. Garden.
Prep F.E.A.S.T. Garden
To prepare the garden, you must optimize the water supply to plant the seeds.
- Go to the blue mission marker next to a large water tank.
- Aim at the water tower and press L1+R1 to pull the pipe and activate the water flow.
- Now you will need to repair all the busted pipes in the location. Press L2 and shoot the web into the pipe next to the tank to normalize the pressure. Repeat this action with all six broken pipes in the location.
- After you repair all the pipes on the roof, jump over the wooden fence to find the last leak.
Once you have repaired all the water pipes and the pressure has been stabilized, the mission will be over. Complete all EMF Experiment missions to receive a unique trophy and Peter Parker suit.
By the way, if you’re looking for even more content, here we have an article on how to follow Uncle Aaron’s instructions in Spider-Man 2, feel free to check it out!