Throughout the game, you can romance and even marry various NPCs in Starfield, one of which is Constellation’s president, Sarah Morgan.
What it’s about: To succeed in space and achieve your objectives throughout the galaxy, you’ll need a competent crew. You can select some crew members as companions. These then each bring their quest series and have unique skills and abilities.
If you choose Sarah Morgan, the leader of the Constellation that you join in the main story of Starfield, as your companion, you can romance and marry her over time. We’ll show you how to do that in this guide.
This Is Sarah Morgan In Starfield
As mentioned before, Sarah Morgan is the leader of the Constellation, one of the factions in Starfield. As a veteran of the Colonial War, she is an instrumental crew member and a multi-faceted companion. You’ll find Sarah in the lodge in New Atlantis, the capital of the United Colonies on the planet Jemison. As a companion, Sarah Morgan brings the following abilities:
- Astrodynamics ++++
- Lasers +++
- Leadership ++
- Botany +
How To Start A Romance With Sarah Morgan
If you want to get closer to the veteran and maybe even marry her in the end, you can do it this way:
- Choose Sarah as your companion and travel around the galaxy with her as often as you can.
- Act in such a way that you win her affection (the game will show you what Sarah thinks of your decisions every time in the upper right corner).
- After some time you can start the quest “In Memoriam” by talking to her. (How to Find the Waterfall in New Atlantis)
- After completing this mission, you can tell her in a conversation that you love her, making her your partner.
- During the following dialogues you can pick the option that you want to spend your future together with her.
- A few hours later, she will approach you and you can start the quest “Commitment: Sarah Morgan”.
- A glittering wedding on a beach in Paradiso will follow.
After the wedding with Sarah, she will bring you items and equipment more frequently. Of course, you can also part with Sarah Morgan again and look for another companion as a partner.