In the anime MMO Tower of Fantasy, there are some characters called simulacra that you can unlock through the gacha system. Our guide tells you what there is to know about the SSR character Huma.
These are simulacrums: A simulacrum in Tower of Fantasy is nothing more than a hero character whose role you can slip into. All you need is the corresponding weapon, which you can get with a small chance via the gacha system, i.e. the loot boxes in the game.
Tower of Fantasy: Huma – What you need to know
This is Huma: The SSR character Huma is a tank in Tower of Fantasy. She is equipped with a huge shield, which at the push of a button also transforms into a gigantic axe, with which she easily dismembers her opponents. During combat, she can also produce shields that can be collected by yourself or other players to increase defense temporarily.
- Gender: Female.
- Weapon: Magma Shield V2.
- Type: Flame.
- Effect: The fully charged weapon ignites the target for 8 seconds, dealing continuous damage.
- Shatter Value: 10.0
- Charge Value: 10.0
The shatter value indicates how quickly enemy shields can be breached with attacks. The charge value in turn indicates how quickly the abilities of the weapons charge up.
- Normal Attack: Attacks up to 4 times with the weapon.
- Air Strike: Can strike up to 3 times in the air.
- The Unexpected: While standing, you can use your shield to defend by holding down the attack button. All damage is reduced by 50% for 3 seconds, then unleashes a firestorm. In ax form, you smash your target for high damage.
- Prowess: While in the air, hold down the attack button to smash the ground with full force. The higher you are, the greater your damage becomes.
- Dodge Attack: While dodging, tap the attack button to unleash a flaming shield in shield form that knocks back enemies. In ax form, you spin around, dealing damage to all nearby enemies. In addition, all enemies hit have their healing reduced by 30% for 10 seconds.
- Cleave Ability: Huma toggles between her shield and ax modes with the press of a button, dealing high damage.
- Discharge (Weapon Switch): When the Shield Ax is fully charged and used, all debuffs are removed and a flaming shockwave is unleashed on the target. This deals high damage and taunts enemies for 5 seconds while granting a 15% damage reduction. As more enemies are taunted, more defense buffs appear in the form of small red shields to collect.
Each weapon can be upgraded from 0 stars to 6 stars over the course of the game if you double-draw the weapon in the gacha or exchange it for black gold in the weapon shop. In the case of Huma, upgrading will give you the following bonuses:
- 1 Star: Gain a stack of Strong Shield after using Discharge: Seething Fury grants a stack of Strong Shield. In shield form, dodge and variant abilities grant a stack of Strong Shield that increases damage reduction by 10% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. When switching to ax form, all stacks of “Strong Shield” are converted to “Sharp Axe”; these stacks each increasing damage dealt by 15% for 15 seconds. Switching weapons ends the effect.
- 2 Stars: Boosts the current weapon’s base HP growth by 16%.
- 3 Stars: In shield form, variant/evasive attacks deal additional damage equal to 4% of the user’s current HP to targets.
- 4 Stars: Boosts the current weapon’s base ATK growth by 32%.
- 5 Stars: After switching to the Shield Ax, grants a 30% damage reduction, which decreases by 10% every 3 seconds (minimum: 10%). Changing weapons ends the effect. Cooldown: 30 sec
- 6 stars: Improves switching skills.
- Shield Conversion Enhancement: Increases damage dealt by 60% and expands the radius of the flame zone by 30%
- Ax Conversion Enhancement: Does not share a cooldown with Shield Conversion Enhancement. After using this ability, converts damage taken into HP for 5 seconds, up to a maximum of 15% of the user’s maximum HP.
This is Huma’s story
“A girl whose illness gave her strange powers. She is currently being treated in Hykros. For some reason, Huma has lost all memories of her past and her former personality. Ever since her awakening, Huma’s knowledge of the world has been limited to Hykros. Everything else is scary and makes them nervous.
For now, Huma’s only personal relationships are with the medical researchers she has met during her treatment. These researchers have suggested that Huma explore the outside world with others in hopes that she can gradually find a way back to a more normal life. However, Huma has made an amazing decision: she wants to train to be a Hykros Enforcer.
The girl’s reasons are simple and clear: she feels safe in the company of Enforcers and wants to use her skills to say thank you for Hykros’ kindness.”
How to upgrade Huma in Tower of Fantasy
This is how the upgrade works: In order to upgrade your SR and SSR characters, you need to use gifts to increase their awakening points. Up to 4000 points can be collected per character to unlock all bonuses. The bonuses range from avatars for your profile, further protocols to get to know the character better, to passive skills.
Huma likes these gifts: In order to score points with Huma, you need gifts with the properties “Everyday Items”, “Games” and “Decorations”. These include:
- New game console 1/3
- Snow globe 1/3
- Music box 1/3
- Aida Comic 1/3
- Banges specialty 1/3
- 3D Hykros Puzzle 1/3
- Smart Doll 1/3
- Limited Peanut 1/3 Figure
- Angela Ornament 2/3
Attention: Depending on how many properties on the gift are suitable for the character, the gift is sometimes more or less effective. So make sure you hit as many points as possible. While a gift without a suitable value only earns 10 points, 1 suitable value already earns 60 and 2 values 80 points.
How to upgrade Huma’s weapon
To increase the base stats of Huma’s weapon, you can level it up using weapon batteries and further upgrade every 10 levels with resources you can find in the game world. You should always take the following materials with you:
- Fire Cores > Heart of Lava > Sunspring
- Acid Resistant Glaze I > Acid Resistant Glaze II > Acid Resistant Glaze III
- Nanofiber Frame I > Nanofiber Frame II > Nanofiber Frame III
These matrixes are suitable for Huma in Tower of Fantasy
This is a matrix: In the course of the game you can install a matrix in 4 different slots in each of your weapons. However, these slots have different slots for the matrices:
Each matrix can be further leveled up on its own and offers various bonuses, such as increased attack power, reduced damage taken, faster recharge time, and much more. Most of the bonuses only unlock if you own several matrixes of the same set and forge them into your weapon.
These matrix sets are suitable for Huma: We only list here the sets that you can get for Huma. Use them according to your preferred play style.
- A little strange: Increases dodge effectiveness and bring damage reduction.
- Proponent of Violence: Increases your weapon’s damage, improves your smash and increases recovery.
- Swamp Shadow: Increases your weapon’s damage and attack range.
- Huma: Reduces ATK of all targets within 8 meters that take damage over time.
- Sobek: Increases damage to each nearby enemy. Stackable up to 3 times.
- King: When a target is shattered, you gain a damage boost for 25s.
|More about Tower of Fantasy|
Would you like to join our community and discuss Tower of Fantasy? Then join our new Discord server, we look forward to seeing you!