In Rust, players will soon be able to revive themselves. In addition, the Rust medical system is to be revised with one of the upcoming updates.
Upcoming content: There are new changes in the “WIP branch” from developer Facepunch. This report on a revised medical system. This should allow players to revive themselves as long as the conditions are met. There are also many other changes in the Rust update.
Rust players will soon revive themselves – Here’s how
As in PUBG: Players should no longer fall into the same “downed status” again and again in the future. Instead, you will enter in two stages should an opponent shoot you down.
In phase 1 you can still crawl to safety as in the Battle Royale PUBG. Phase 2, however, is probably familiar to you. Here you just lie on the floor and have to hope that someone will pick you up.
But, an old feature that was removed in 2016 is also back in the Rust Update. Teammates can now revive you with a syringe. This is not only faster, but also gives you more life points.
Revive yourself: In the future of Rust, players may even be obsolete in order to walk among the living again, and by that, we don’t mean respawn. Instead, players should be able to resurrect depending on how much their bar of food and drinking water is filled.
The more the two bars are filled, the more likely you are to get up on your own. You can maximize your luck with your own resuscitation with the help of medical kits. If you have one of these in your inventory, the probability of being resurrected increases to 100 percent. How high your life points are then is not known.
Other upcoming changes in the Rust update
- Horse troughs take up less space. For the first time, you can also place them in a honeycomb made of triangular foundations.
- New bunker entrances for the railway tunnels
- A launcher for champagne-colored fireworks
- Traffic lights in the railway tunnels now reveal whether there are players in the next train station.
- The “Underwater Laboratories” monument is due to be completed soon. Then the submarines will finally fulfill their own purpose.
- New admin command added: “Player_Gesture_Radius”, lets players perform an emote within a specified radius. This also works with several in a chain.
- Fix for helicopters that some players were unable to board.
Image Source: ShadowFrax via YouTube