Studio Wildcard announces the upcoming Valentine’s Day event in the dinosaur survival MMO ARK: Survival Evolved in the current Community Crunch 301. Love Evolved 2 offers you various activities and rewards! We’ll tell you what to expect.
About the event: ARK Love Evolved 3 is, as the name suggests, the second Valentine’s Day event under this name. The festival of love in ARK used to be called Valentine’s Event. You get access to items that are only available during the event. These include new Chibi pets (small versions of the creatures), some boosters, and candy with special effects.
- The Love Evolved 3 event starts on February 09th
- The event ends on February 16th
5 new Chibis for everyone and crazy colors
For the first time, the event gives you access to 5 completely new Chibis that did not exist before. These include:
- The Lovebird
The creatures can also appear in special colors, so keep your eyes peeled!
- Dark Red
- Light Red
These are the skins: In addition to the cosmetic color variants of the animals, there are also new and well-known Valentine’s skins for all players:
- “Bear Hug” swimsuit skin *New*
- “Odd Couple” swimsuit skin *New*
- “Sauropod Heart” swimsuit skin *New*
- Heart-shaped Shield Skin
- Heart-shaped Sunglasses Skin
- “Cupid Couture Bottom” (Pants Skin)
- “Cupid Couture Top” (Shirt Skin)
- “Halo Headband” (Hat Skin)
- “Teddy Bear Grenades” (Grenade Skin)
- “Bow & Eros” (Bow skin)
- “Love Shackles” (Handcuffs Skin)
Boosts & Effects: If you catch the coelacanth fish during the event, you have the chance that it will drop special candies. You can use these useful or just do wonderful mischief with them. For example, they are an alternative to medicine and heal you, or you can give your tamed dinosaurs one of the random Valentine colors with it.
- Official Servers: 3x XP, Harvesting, Taming, and Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Small Tribe Servers: 4.5x XP, 4.5x Harvesting, 4.5x Taming, and 4x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- ARKPocalypse: 5x XP, 5x Harvesting, 5x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval, 1.5x Hexagon Bonus
- Classic: 6x XP, 6x Harvesting, 6x Taming, and 5x Breeding (imprint, maturation, hatch/gestation), 0.5x Mating Interval
Server owners can enable the event with the -ActiveEvent=vday parameter.
This is how you get the chocolate boxes and Dino Candy
In order to get the coveted chocolates that make taming easier and heal your dinosaurs for 100% when you feed them, you need to get your pets to mate.
Next to the eggs they lay, there is a chance that the Chocolate Boxes will appear. The candies to temporarily change the color of your Dino can also spawn next to the eggs when they’re mating.
It’s even easier as an admin:
- For chocolate: CHEAT GFI VALENTINESCHOCOLATE 1 0 0
- For Candy: CHEAT GFI VALENTINESDINOCANDY 1 0 0