Patch 3.0.2 for Conan Exiles was released today, which is supposed to fix some known bugs. The Patch for the Microsoft Store game version will be available on the 09th of September 2022. But it should not affect compatibility.
Content of the Patch 3.0.2 for Conan Exiles
Stability and Performance
- Many of the crash and stability issues have been fixed.
- Fixed performance issues caused by Explosive Jars.
Build and Placing fixes
- Fixed rough wood interior walls not being affected by either stability or proximity checks.
- Gate frames must now properly snap to buildings again.
- Foundations placed near trees or large ones will no longer remove these and will no longer float.
- Improved Fish Traps and Shellfish Traps have changed their recipes to allow them to be placed correctly.
- Not all placeable objects now have the disassembly option.
- The materials you will get back from the dismantling option are now also affected by the server setting ‘Crafting Cost Multiplier’.
- The Rough Timber Balcony recipe is now available in Rough Timber Frames feat.
Fixes for Purge and Event
- Killing vultures now correctly counts toward the Defeat Bird Creatures challenge.
- Fixed an issue that could result in events not updating correctly under certain circumstances.
General Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Bazaar to fail to load under certain circumstances.
- DLC pieces can now be spawned from the admin panel if you own them.
- Entering the Magic Grotto on Siptah is no longer deadly for the players.
- The “Flex” emote is now properly granted after reaching level 58 in the Battle Pass.
- Server passwords can now be saved when using Direct Connect.
Animation and Cinematic fixes
- Animations that were partially desynced for other players while riding the Batmount Bile will no longer do so
- Characters that appeared to be floating after landing under certain circumstances will no longer do so.
Ui and text fixes
- The Crom Coins balance, which could not be updated correctly before, is updated correctly again.
- Server browsers are displaying the correct number of players on an active server again, which was previously showing 0 due to certain circumstances.