Today DayZ Update 1.19 is released for Xbox, PlayStation and PC on the stable servers and brings the new vehicle, the “M1025 Multi Purpose Vehicle” or “Humvee” for short. In this article, Guided author Kevin Willing tells you all about the spawn, car parts and repair, as well as tips, tricks & trivia about the M1025 Humvee.
What’s it about? Update 1.19 is one of the most exciting patches DayZ has received in its 9-year lifespan. Besides the underground bunkers and extensive map adjustments for Livonia, you also get new items and the Humvee or M1025 MPV. Now we’ll tell you where you can find the Humvee, repair it and get the new car parts for it.
- Never miss DayZ news & guides again — Guided.news on social media
This is the M1025 Humvee in DayZ 1.19 – The best car in the game
The mixture that makes up the Humvee makes it the best vehicle in DayZ. A bulletproof body and windows ensure a safe journey. In our test, large calibers like 7.62×54 mm or .308 penetrated the Humvee’s windows after multiple hits. But let’s move on to other key data:
All the specs from the new Humvee M1025:
- Space for four players
- Automatic transmission
- Bulletproof windows & body – the rear side windows are not bulletproof
- Camouflage colors
- No radiator
- Fastest offroad vehicle
- Uses new spark plugs
Where does the M1025 Humvee spawn in DayZ 1.19?
The new vehicle is not only the best in DayZ, at the same time it is the rarest. Only 3x times can the Humvee exist on a vanilla server. The spawn rate of the M1025 applies to both Chernarus and Livonia. You can find the Humvee in military areas. We have walked the map several times and found these spawn points:
- Humvee Spawn on Livonia: Various military installations spread over Livonia. The spawn seems to be independent from the Loot Tier Zone.
- Humvee Spawn on Chernarus: In Chernarus, the Humvee spawns mainly in Tier 3 and 4 zones. Among others the NW-Airport or Tisy-Military.
- Find the Humvee using the interactive DayZ map from IZurvive.
- Worth Reading: DayZ Map Update: These Are All New Locations on Livonia
Repair M1025 Humvee in DayZ & find new glow plug – How to do it.
The Humvee M1025 in DayZ needs some new car parts, so you can fully repair it.
All car parts for the M1025 Humvee
- M1025 Doors
- M1025 Tires
- M1025 Tailgate
- Light plug (Instead of spark plug)
- Car battery
To do this, you will need familiar tools, such as Epoxy Putty and a Tire Wrench. With Epoxy Putty, you can repair damages on the body of your car. By the way, you don’t need the Tire Wrench to put tires on your car. But if you use the tool to tighten the tires, no one who does not have a tire iron can steal them.