Deadside released the update 0.8.0 on the test servers and brings wolves and Halloween skins into the game. But also changes to the economy are included in the patch notes, which we list here.
These are the highlights of the patch: The developers emphasize that the wolves are one of the highlights of the patch. A new Ai is always buggy, so the community should help in finding bugs before the update hits the live servers.
Deadside Update 0.8.0 Patch Notes – All Content
Wolves have been added to the world, which you can find mostly in forested areas. Wolves are hostile and attack the player on sight. A killed wolf can be skinned using a knife, and the pelt can be sold to traders.
The following weapons are replaced in the game with redesigned and improved models:
Added Seasonal Halloween Skins and Items
- Prices for some items in the safezone has been reduced by 2-3 times, including armor and backpacks
- The number of nails required has been significantly reduced.
- Slightly reduced the amount of wood required
- Saw has been excluded from recipes.
Other Changes and Improvements:
- Shooting accuracy of sniper rifles has been doubled
- The number of keys in the convoy case has been increased to 3-4.
- Now the character’s dead body location marker disappears after interacting with it
- Increased the SFX of float triggering during fishing
- Adjusted ambient sounds
- Disabled the feature/option to restrict access to the server for players with a VAC ban on the account.
- Fixed a bug that was causing issues when interacting with the base’s elements/placeholders.
- An unauthorised player can no longer place a small crate on someone else’s base.
- Fixed a bug causing the walkie-talkie to react to a bot’s dead body
- Fixed a bug with bots not reacting to the sound of grenade explosion, C4 and smoke grenade sound.
- Fixed behavior of Helicrash event bots failing to return to the crash site in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the breakage of an input when equipping a weapon and interacting with an obstacle (F) simultaneously
- Fixed incorrect highlighting of rifles in active slots when interacting with a weapon in inventory