Crytek released a first teaser trailer for the upcoming Hunt: Showdown Map DeSalle today on social media and on their YouTube channel. There isn’t a release yet, but we’ll tell you what can be seen in the trailer.
That’s going on: Today, June 25, 2021, Crytek unobtrusively released the first teaser trailer for the upcoming Hunt: Showdown Map DeSalle. The trailer already shows various areas from the map that could provide plenty of variety.
What the DeSalle teaser trailer is showing
- At the beginning of the trailer, we see a winding shipyard where a ship is being built. Here is a point for snipers that gives a good overview in the direction of the forest.
- In the next cut, the trailer shows a mine from the outside. We don’t see more, but we think that you will also be able to enter the mine.
- A sawmill is also part of the new DeSalle map, including a small train station and a derailed locomotive. There are also many small hiding spots here.
- At the end of the trailer we see a kind of prison complex for a short moment, which seems to be well suited for snipers due to the watchtowers and high walls.
- There also seems to be a small port town, but nothing more can be seen.
When is the release? At the end of the teaser trailer, we see the Hunt: Showdown logo and an indication of the release: “Coming Soon” it simply says here. In all likelihood, the new map will first run on the PC test servers before it is finally released on all platforms.