The launch of the game Tower of Fantasy from the developer Hotta Studio is imminent. In this short article we will give you again all the information about the preload and start time that you need before the release of the game.
A few facts: At the end of June we already reported on the pre-registration for Tower of Fantasy, where the developers apparently expected around 2,500,000 players at the time, today there are already 4,000,000 pre-registrations. The exact release date of the MMORPG is August 11, 2022 and the preload starts today on August 9, 2022.
The most important information shortly before the release – preload and start time
The preload is available today, but apparently only for the mobile version of Tower of Fantasy. On the official website you can already download Tower of Fantasy on the PC via a launcher, but there are still loading problems there, probably due to numerous users.
However, there is still no evidence of a preload in Steam or the Epic Launcher. Even the release date hasn’t been properly updated there yet. As soon as there is news about the PC preload, we will of course inform you here.
This is how the Tower of Fantasy preload works
To preload the mobile version of Tower of Fantasy, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Search for “Tower of Fantasy”.
- Press the pre-register button.
- Download the app.
Tower of Fantasy is about 3.8 GB download for Android & iOS. You should also meet the following requirements with your smartphone or tablet: Android
- Minimum: Kirin 710 / Snapdragon 660
- Recommended: Kirin 980/985/990/9000, Snapdragon 855/865/870/888, or Dimensity 800/1000
- Minimum: iPhone 7
- Recommended: iPhone 11 Pro/iPhone 11 Pro Max/iPhone 11 iPhone SE 2nd Generation/iPhone Xs/iPhone Xs Max/iPhone XR iPhone 12/iPhone 12 Mini/iPhone 12 Pro/iPhone 12 Pro Max iPhone 13/iPhone 13 Pro/ iPhone 13 Pro Max/iPhone 13 mini
- Minimum: iPad Air (2nd generation)
- Recommended: iPad Pro (4th generation) 12.9 inch / iPad Pro (4th generation) 11 inch / iPad Pro (3rd generation) 12.9 inch / iPad Pro (3rd generation) 11 inch / iPad mini (5th generation) / iPad Air (3rd generation)
These are the PC system requirements for Tower of Fantasy
If you want to play Tower of Fantasy on the PC, you should plan at least 25 GB of free memory. Furthermore, you must observe the following system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7® SP1 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 10 64-bit. 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Core™ i5 or similar
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 1030
- DirectX: version 11
- Operating System: Windows® 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core™ i7 or better
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB or better
- DirectX: Version 12
So when is it finally going to start?
The exact launch of Tower of Fantasy is on Thursday, August 11, 2022, at 02:00 a.m GMT+2. You can see the countdown on the official Tower of Fantasy website. However, keep in mind that depending on the rush of the game, the servers may crash at first. This can be observed regularly with various highly anticipated titles.