Occasionally, you will need to change the composition of your team to complete certain missions or explore locations. This is quite an important process because, with an unsuitable team, you can get into an unpleasant situation. So next, you will learn how to add, remove, and change crew members in Starfield.
What is it about? It’s straightforward to do, and you can perform all the actions in the character menu. Below, we’ll show you all the necessary steps so that you can properly build your team.
Starfield: How To Add, Remove, And Change Crew Members
Once you’ve found the right characters for your team, you can assign them to the right roles. From time to time, you can swap them out, or hire new characters to replace the previous ones.
For this, you need to follow the next steps:
- Open the character menu
- Select the Ship menu from the bottom left.
- Go to the Crew tab, or press the C button on your PC.
- You will now be taken to a menu where you can see your crew. To change, add, or remove them, simply interact with the character or the field where they can be assigned.
- After interacting, you will see the options to choose from and can select the desired action to add or remove a character.
- To change crew members, simply remove one and add another.
That’s all, but be careful to learn the skills of each of your assigned characters before you travel to take advantage of their abilities. And if you want to read more guides, please check our article on how to level up fitness fast in Starfield.