Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is a game with a large open world, and players are often looking for new ways to explore this world. We have a step-by-step guide to help you build your own boat in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom and explore the vast world of the game.
Before we get started, make sure to follow the instructions carefully to achieve the desired result. We will guide you through the process of building a boat that will help you navigate the waters!
Building a Boat in Tears of the Kingdom
|Find more Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom guides in our guide overview, where we have sorted all our guides for you.|
To build a boat in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you need to follow these steps:
- Find three logs in the area and lift them up.
- Attach the first log to the second log, then attach the third to the second log.
- Use the Ultra hand ability to detach the logs if needed, or move the entire boat.
- Modify the shape of the raft by attaching or detaching logs as needed. You can create a completely unique form by using a different number of logs and changing their location.
- Place the makeshift boat on the water.
- Find a wind source and attach fans to the boat to propel it forward.
- Attach two fans to the boat for balance, and then try moving the boat by simply hitting the fans.
- Congratulations! You have successfully built a boat in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Read more: Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom: Activate the Ulri Mountain Skyview Tower
Also, you can experiment with different options of boats and other vehicles. There are all sorts of objects in the game that you can use to craft different things. For example, you can use different materials to build your boat or attach different items to the fans to see how it affects the boat’s speed and movement. In addition to boats, there are other vehicles you can craft in the game, such as a large car and a flying machine. For more on the game, we also have a guide on how to fly in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Would you like to join our community and discuss Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? Then join our Discord server or visit us on Facebook, we look forward to seeing you!