In our Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Guide overview, you can find all the guides, that we have written about this game. You can find out how we have divided or ordered the individual topics directly at the topic itself.
Here you can find all the general guides related to the game, sorted alphabetically.
- All Great Fairies & How to Unlock Them
- Find and Defeat Black Hinox
- Get Autobuild Mode
- Horse, How to Get and Tame it
- How to Build a Boat
- How To Dye The Paraglider and Clothes
- How to Fly
- How to Get the Paraglider
- How to Get the Sensor Plus
- How to Get Your House and Farm
- How To Remove Sludge From Statues
- How to Repair Weapons and Shields
- How to Upgrade Inventory Space – Hestu Locations
- How to Throw Materials
- The 3 Best Rupee Farm Methods
- Where to find Zelda’s Golden Horse
We’ve also sorted our Skyview Tower guides by alphabet to make it extra easy for you to find them.
The shrines are first divided by area/region and can then be found there in alphabetical order. You can find an overview of all shrines here:
Great Hyrule Forest
South Hyrule Sky Archipelago
East Gerudo Sky Archipelago
North Gerudo Sky Archipelago
Great Sky Island
Tabantha Sky Archipelago
North Tabantha Sky Archipelago
The temples are listed in alphabetical order.
Our materials guides are organized by alphabet.
- Farosh Claw, Spike, Scale, and Fang
- Gibdo Bone
- Light Dragon Scales, Shards, Horn, and Claws
- Muddle Bud Flower
- Naydra Scale, Spike, Fang, and Claw
All our equipment guides can be found here, sorted by alphabet. Find an overview of all armor sets here:
We have arranged the ingredients in alphabetical order. If you are looking for recipes, you can find them here:
Here you will find all our quest guides that will help you pass them especially well.
Everything concerning settings and other technical features of the game you will find here.