Do you want to feel like you are in the Wild West? In Starfield, there are many accessories you can put on your character, but one of them will make you the hero of the Western. In this guide, you will learn how to get a Ranger Cowboy Hat in Starfield.
You can get this essential cowboy accessory from a hidden location in Akila City. Next, we will tell you the exact planet and other details where you should search for it. Enjoy!
Starfield: How to Find the Ranger Costume Outfit
Follow the next steps:
- First, you should travel to the capital of the Freestar Collective, the planet Akila in the Cheyenne System.
- When you arrive on the planet, look for the headquarters of the defenders of Akila City, called The Rock.
- Enter and take the stairs to the third floor.
- After passing the bar and lounge area, you’ll notice a woman cleaning the floor, proceed without her noticing you.
- On your right is a bedroom with bunk beds and a table in the middle.
- Look in the locker next to the towel racks, and you’ll find the hat you need.
- If you decide to wear the hat, you should also choose the right clothes. In the same room, on the second floor, in the locker, you will find the Settler Poncho Outfit, which will suit your look.
That’s it. And if you want to find even more awesome outfits for your character, here we have an article on how to get the Neon Dancer outfit in Starfield, make sure to check it out. Good luck!