In this guide, you will learn how to use the Cheat Engine software for Baldur’s Gate 3 to use cheats or to alter your character stats.
Undoubtedly, it is very interesting to play this game without any side help, but some players prefer to use third-party programs to speed up the gameplay and enjoy some more dynamic game’s features. At first glance, it may seem that using Cheat Engine is quite complicated and requires special skills. However, by following our instructions, you will easily learn how accelerate your game progress thanks to Cheat Engine.
BG3: Cheat Engine Cheat Table
First, you should have Cheat Engine installed from the official website and launched. Next, the easiest method to use the Cheat Engine for Baldur’s Gate 3 is to install the cheat table file.
To begin with, we recommend disabling your antivirus, as it can block some of the program’s processes and prevent it from working correctly. Next, you need to download the “bg3.CT” file from the Fearless Community page. After that, open the downloaded file and select the Baldur’s Gate 3 game process, then select the keep the list option.
Now you can launch the cheat you want. To accomplish this, check the box you need to have the cheat automatically activated in the game.
How to Use All Possible Cheat Engine Options in Baldur’s Gate 3
Another way to use the Cheat Engine in Baldur’s Gate 3 is a bit more complicated. Below, as an example, we will show you how to increase your health points:
- When you open the program, click on the computer button and select Baldur’s Gate 3 application, then click Open.
- To get started, go to the game and check your HP, then enter this number in the Value line of the Cheat Engine and click New Scan.
- You’ll see a bunch of values, but don’t be disappointed, as your next step is to re-enter the game and lose a few HP, for example, by damaging yourself using your different character.
- Now type in the new value that you see on the screen and click Next Scan.
- You can now find the correct value by seeing the previous and new HP numbers.
- Then all you have to do to use the desired cheat is to save it by making two clicks on the correct entry to add it to the cheat table. You can use this method for other values besides HP, such as money or number of resources.
By the way, if you are looking for more content, then be sure to check out our guide on how to increase your hotbar in Baldur’s Gate 3.