In Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, as in the other titles in the series, you’ll fight various bosses. In this guide, we’ll show you where to find the boss battles and which ones to expect.
What it’s about: Pokémon used to have Team Rocket as a gang of criminals, and now we have various other bosses that you can fight in Scarlet and Violet. We’ll show you which boss fights to expect and where to find them.
- Never miss guides and news for Pokémon again — Guided Social Media
These are all Boss Battles in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
We’ve divided the boss fights into two categories for you and one important additional fight. The first are the titan pokémon in Scarlet and Violet. In the second part, we’ll go into the members of Team Star and their lairs. At the end, we’ll show you what to expect in the finale.
All Battles against the Titan Pokémon
Part of the story of Pokémon is the Path of Legends. In it, you’ll help Arven defeat five large and powerful titan pokémon. When you defeat them, you’ll get special rewards that you can use to improve your Riding Pokémon.
The titan pokémon are the following:
- Klawf – Type Rock
- Bombirdier – Type Flying & Dark
- Orthworm – Type Steel
- Iron Treads/Great Tusk – Type Ground & Steel / Ground & Fighting
- Dondozo & Tatsugiri – Type Water & Type Dragon and Water
All Battles against Team Star Bosses
When you follow the Road of Stars, another quest series, you’ll meet members of Team Star. This is a gang of criminals made up of rebellious students from the academy. Team Star has hideouts all over the Paldea region. Defeat all five bosses to complete the Road of Stars.
These are the different bosses of Team Star:
- Mela, boss of the Schedar Gang – Fire.
- Giacomo, boss of the Segin Gang – Dark
- Atticus, boss of the Navi gang – Poison
- Ortega, boss of the Ruchbah gang – Fairy
- Eri, Boss of the Caph Gang – Fighting
Here you can find the bosses: Of course, we will also tell you where you can meet the Team Star rebels.
- (1) Mela (Fire) can be found in the west, north of the Grass Gym.
- (2) Pinio (Dark) can be found west of the Paldea region.
- (3) Shugi (Poison) is located in the center of the map, northeast of the mountain.
- (4) Otis (Fairy) can be found high in the north.
- (5) Rioba (Fighting) can be found in the northeast at the outer edge of the map.
|Attention spoilers! If you don’t want to know anything about the finale, this is the end for you. If you want to know what happens next, we’ve warned you.|
Battle against Prof. Sada / Prof. Turo
At the end of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, you’ll have one more battle with a plot twist. Depending on which version you own, you and your friends will have to fight Prof. Sada with her Koraidon or Prof. Turo and his Miraidon. Actually, both of them were on your side, and now they turn against you because they just used you.
We don’t want to give you too much away here. In any case, be prepared for the fight and the story will inevitably lead you to this final battle.