In the anime MMO Tower of Fantasy, there are not only many shops, but each has its own currency. So that you always know which currency you can use for what and how to get it, we have put together this guide for you.
That’s why you should read on: The different currencies in Tower of Fantasy can quickly become confusing. That’s why it’s important to understand where you get them from and how rare they are. Then, when you know exactly what to spend them on, it’s easier to plan what to buy and when. So it’s worth reading on.
- You will always be up-to-date via our social media — Guided-Social-Media
All currencies in Tower of Fantasy explained
In Tower of Fantasy, besides currencies you can only use for the Gacha system, there are also some that you use for the numerous shops where you can get improvement materials, gifts, and many other things. Some of them you have to collect actively, others you get by spending another currency, and still others for crew activities or by helping new and returning players.
Gacha currencies in Tower of Fantasy
Active Currency – Must be farmed or purchased.
- Nucleus for Weapons
- Gold Nucleus: Used to get weapons in the default banner. One SSR weapon is guaranteed every 80 draws. For each Gold Nucleus spent, you get Black Gold. Can be found anywhere in the world as a reward for some activities and in exchange for Dark Crystals.
- Black Nucleus: Used for the second default banner. There are no guaranteed draws and the chance of getting an SSR weapon is only 0.3%. It can be found anywhere in the world or purchased from the Support Store.
- Red Nucleus: For use in limited banners with a guaranteed SSR weapon every 80 draws. In each limited banner, you have a 50% chance of getting the SSR weapon displayed. Can only be obtained through special events or in exchange for Tanium.
- Coupons for Matrices
- Proof of Purchase: Used to draw top dies, one SSR die is guaranteed every 40 draws. Can only be obtained at special events, in the Dark Crystal Shop, or in the Clotho Capsule.
- Special Voucher: Can only be used on limited matrix banners. These banners have a 50% increased chance of SSR matrices on the displayed weapon. Special Coupons are only available through events or in exchange for Tanium.
Passive Currency – Earn by spending active currency.
- Gold from Weapon Purchases
- Black Gold: Black Gold is used to buy weapons and upgrade materials that have already been obtained in the Weapon Shop. For every Gold Core spent, you get Black Gold.
- Flame Gold: Using Flame Gold, you can purchase the associated weapon in the limited shop, as well as a box with matrices that match the weapon. For each Red Heart you spend, you’ll receive one Flaming Gold for the chosen limited banner. Periodically exchanged for Black Gold when changing limited banners.
- Chips from Matrice Purchases
- Base Chip: This is the counterpart to Proof of Purchase, similar to Black Gold in Gold Nucleus. With Basic Chips, you can buy Matrices directly in the Matrix Shop. You will receive one Basic Chip for each Proof of Purchase used.
- Overclocked Chip: Again, the counterpart to Flame Gold. With overclocking chips, the associated matrices are bought in the limited shop. For each Special Voucher, you use, there is an Overclocked Chip for the chosen limited banner.
- Tanium: With Tanium you can buy many resources and other currencies. Tanium is the real money resource in Tower of Fantasy and can only be purchased.
- Dark Crystal: Dark Crystal is the “Free to Play” counterpart of Tanium and is obtained through many events, activities, and daily logins. Different currencies and resources can also be bought with Dark Crystals.
More Currencies in Tower of Fantasy
- Gold: Gold is the most important currency among the various gacha currencies. Simulacra, weapons, equipment, and matrices are improved with gold, and numerous items in the world are bought with it. You can get it by doing almost any activity in the Tower of Fantasy world, such as opening chests, defeating bosses and dungeons, or in exchange for some of the following resources.
- Vitality: This currency recharges daily up to a value of 180. It is used to launch various solo and multiplayer activities. These activities usually give more rewards than activities that can be repeated indefinitely. Energy Crystal Dust is obtained by using Life Force.
- Energy Crystal Dust: Energy Crystal Dust can be spent on gifts and gear in the Crystal Dust Shop. This currency is obtained by using Vitality.
- Activity: Similar to Vitality, Activity is not a real currency or resource to spend. Rather, it is a value that shows how many weekly activities you have already completed. Every week, you can collect activity points for certain tasks. There are weekly rewards for reaching up to 900 points every 150 points.
- Merit: Merit currency is earned for completing crew tasks and donations. Can be used to purchase various items such as Omnium Crystals from the Crew Shop.
- Support Points: You get these points by forming a group with new players and helping them. With the collected points, you can buy many items and Gold Nucleus in the support shop.
|More about Tower of Fantasy|
Did you already have an overview of all currencies in Tower of Fantasy before our guide? Write it to us in the comments!