Today is finally the day: The third big and long-awaited update for Disney Dreamlight Valley “A Festival of Friendship” starts and brings new characters and content again.
Fans of the Disney life simulation have been waiting a long time. Now “A Festival of Friendship” is the third major update for Disney Dreamlight Valley. The published patch notes show: Players can look forward to it!
We have summarized the new content and other important information in the patch notes for you.
Patch Notes for the third update of Disney Dreamlight Valley
The patch notes for the update “A Festival of Friendship” are divided into content enhancements and technical improvements:
New Content for Disney Dreamlight Valley
- The new update “A Festival of Friendship” introduces a premium store where you can exchange moonstones for all kinds of exclusive cosmetic items like clothes, furniture, premium house skins and more. For this, the amount of moonstones you can find in your daily moonstone chests has been specially increased from 10 to 50.
- Two new characters are introduced to the world of Disney Dreamlight Valley, namely Olaf, the Snowman of the Valley and Mirabel, known from Disney’s Encanto.
- To properly celebrate Disney’s 100th anniversary, a starry path with numerous new tasks for you will appear with the new update.
- Individual design options for your house will be added. For example, you can now choose from numerous designs for your front door, and wallpaper the individual walls of your rooms differently.
- Scrooge’s store will receive new merchandise. So be sure to check it out.
- You can now craft chests in three different sizes at crafting stations to increase your storage capacity.
- The villagers will also get new dialogues. So you should stop by all your Disney friends to see what’s new with them.
Technical improvements and bug fixes
- Kristoff’s stance has been further improved and has received a minor overhaul.
- The efficiency of Miracle Growth Elixir, Miracle Pickaxe Polish, Miracle Shovel Varnish, and Miracle Fishing Lures (and their even more miraculous alternatives) has been increased, and the resources needed to make them have been reduced.
- Various optimizations on all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from navigating the menu while cooking.
- Fixed an issue where villagers’ houses disappeared and could not be restored.
- The crafting menu should now work more reliably, as an issue was fixed that caused movement to be disabled after selecting an item and switching tabs.
- Fixed numerous bugs in various quests that caused the player to be unable to complete the quest in question.
- Improved spawning of ground materials in certain biomes.
- The mailbox no longer displays duplicates of received mail.
- And many more bug fixes!
To read all the bug fixes and improvements, just check out the Disney Dreamlight Valley website.
Looking for more helpful guides on Disney Dreamlight Valley? Then check out our guide overview, where you can find more quest, material, recipe and also event guides. You can also chat with us and other players on our Discord server or on our Facebook page. We are looking forward to meeting you!