During the Xbox press conference at E3 2021, Obsidian Entertainment presented their new content update on survival co-op Grounded. In The Shroom & Doom Update, you can expect a lot of desired seating options, your own pets and the damn scary brood mother.
That’s going on: The Shroom & Doom update for the co-op survival Grounded has just been presented with a trailer at the Xbox press conference of E3:
What is inside? In the trailer itself, only a few of the innovations that the content update brings are presented.
- Players should be able to create seating for their bases. This is a feature that players would want a lot.
- Small pets can be kept by players. Presumably, these are more likely to be lice and fleas.
- Mushrooms can be mined with the update and used for building. You can basically build your own mushroom kingdom.
- A feature that no player would want directly is the brood mother. A hideous, very aggressive spider that will probably serve as the boss in Grounded. Thanks to the Arachnophobia Safe Mode, however, the brood mother looks like a large heap of terror slime
- Achievements can now be unlocked in the game. It is not clear whether this also applies to the normal version of Grounded.
When does the update appear? The update appears for all players in the Xbox Game Pass for consoles and the PC, as well as on Steam and the Microsoft Store. The update will cost $29.99.
We don’t know more about the content at the moment. As soon as more is known, you will find out from us. Please leave us a comment on what you think of the update and the brood mother.