To prevent Scar from eating the villagers of Disney Dreamlight Valley, you have to get an alternative food source for him in his “Friends Aren’t food” Quest. We’ll explain to you how you complete this Quest step by step.
To get this quest, you must have completed Scar’s first quest “Nature and Nurture.” Once you have done this and increased your friendship level, Scar will give you the new quest “Friends Aren’t Food”.
Dreamlight Valley “Friends Are Not Food” Quest: The Coat made by Mother Gothel
After getting the new quest from Scar, you must talk to Mother Gothel about a coat worthy of a ruler. To make it, Mother Gothel needs the following items:
- 10 x fiber
- Made from seaweed at a workbench.
- 4 x Fabric
- Made from cotton on a workbench, which you can find on the Sunlit Plateau or buy in Goofy’s store.
- 2 x Citrine
- Is a gemstone. You can find it on the sunny plain and in the clearing of trust.
- 1 x Iron Ingot
- Made from iron ore, which you can get by mining crystals on the Sunlit Plateau, in the Glade of Trust, and the Forest of Valor.
Once you have collected everything, go back to Mother Gothel, who will give you the coat in return. Put on the coat and talk to Scar.
Friends Aren’t Food: Substitute Meals for Scar
After you have talked to Scar, a new quest hint appears that tells you that you should talk to Remy now, which you do. Remy will give you two recipes, for which you have to get the ingredients and then cook them 2x times each.
To cook sake maki twice, you need the following ingredients:
- 2 x salmon
- Can you fish here: sunny plain, icy heights
- 2 x rice
- Can be bought at Goofy’s store in the clearing you trust
- 2 x Seaweed
- Can be obtained by fishing, outside the given circles
Drag and drop these three ingredients into a cooking pot and prepare the dish. Repeat this to make it twice.
To prepare Tekka Maki twice, you need to get the following ingredients:
- 2 x rice
- 2 x seaweed
- 2 x tuna
- You can fish it here: forgotten lands, glade of trust
- 2 x Soy
- Can be bought at Goofy’s store on the sunlit plateau
Drag and drop these four ingredients into a cooking pot to prepare the dish. Don’t forget that you need the Tekka Maki twice.
Complete Scar’s Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Take the cooked sushi meals to Remy, and he will present Scar with the new meals and a cake. Although he criticizes the cake, Scar lets the sushi calm him down and refrains from devouring the villagers of Dreamlight Valley for the time being.
Finally, after listening to the conversation, you’ll have to talk to Scar again to complete the quest.
|More about Disney Dreamlight Valley|
Do you want to join our community and discuss Disney Dreamlight Valley? Then join our new Discord server, we are looking forward to see you there!