Oh yes, the Factory Map in Escape From Tarkov is notorious for its narrow corridors and open factory floors. In this guide to the Factory Map, we’ll show you everything you need for a successful raid!
Our Guide: In this guide to the Escape From Tarkov Map Factory we show you not only the spawns and exits. We will also work through the location of certain loot and keys. In addition, we’ll give you important tips for the map.
What to expect:
- Basic information about Factory
- Loot locations
- Boss Location
- Never miss anything again! Guided-Socials via Linktr.ee
Spawns, Extracts & Orientation Points on Factory 2022
Here’s what you need to know: Before you start your first raid on the Tarkov Map Factory, you should first carry the Factory Key with you, which you can find on Customs. Also, the following information might be helpful:
- A raid lasts a maximum of 20 minutes
- maximum 5 players in one raid
- Factory is the smallest and probably the tightest map in the game
- There are only two time zones, 15:28 (day) & 03:28 (night)
All spawns on Factory
Factory has a total of 12 spawns. Each time you start your spawn can be different and here Scav and PMC spawns are the same. You can find all current spawns on Tarkov Map Factory now (from right to left along the map.
These are the Extracts on Factory
We got you covered with all the extracts on the tarkov map factory. In total, you got 4 PMC exits and 2 exits for your Scav. Here are all exits:
- Camera Bunker: Extract for Scavs
- Cellars: Extract for PMC – only with Factory Key
- Gate 0: Extract for both – only with Factory Key
- Gate 3: Extract for both
- Office Window: Extract for Scavs
Landmarks on Factory
There isn’t much to consider at Factory in Tarkov. But you should be extremely careful when spawning every time. Also you really have to tie your shoes when starting next to a forklift. Because the so-called “Forklift Spawn” — in the top-right corner of the map — is the most dangerous of them all. Things get tricky here because there are many scav and player spawns insight. To make learning the map, here is how the map is structured:
1. Main Area: This area is the largest on the map. It represents the entire open area apart from the basement and the office area. In the middle, you will find three large silos that extend from the basement to the main area. You can jump down here or use the stairs to climb up.
In the northern part, you will discover two horizontally placed fuel tanks, which you can get on with stairs. To the left and right there are large red gates with the inscription “2” and “3”. There are also several entrances to the office area near the said gate 3.
You can tell If you are in the southwestern part of the map by the amount of daylight and the blue containers. From here you can also quickly get to the office area by using the stairs to the balcony.
2. Office Area: This place is more or less an independent building within the factory. You can enter it through 4 different entrances. Three of them are normal stairwells, the third is a bridge clad in sheet metal that you probably can’t really miss as long as you are in the middle section of the main area.
The changing rooms and showers are located one floor below. Only experienced players should get lost here because these rooms are incredibly angled!
3. Cellar Area: This area connects the entire map using underground tunnels. Many entrances and exits are indicated by ramps. However, you can also go up and down at the silos in the middle of the map.
Important loot spots, safes & keys on factory
Here’s top loot: The Escape From Tarkov Map Factory is often used for fun raids where you get fast and above all a lot of action. Nevertheless, you can dust off good loot in version 12.9, especially at the beginning of a wipe the following spots are recommended:
- 3M Armor: There are three places you can find the coveted 3M armor. You need this not only for your personal well-being, but also for the Skier “Supplier” quest. You can find them here:
- Office Area: On the top floor of the office area you will find an office that has two doors. There are not only three 3M vests here, but a safe, two jackets, and the drawers too. Do not open the latter until you have map control.Also in front of this office you will also find two wooden shelves on which weapons, bitcoins and other valuable items spawn.
- Locker Rooms: Below the office area you will find the changing rooms and showers discussed above. Various keys for Factory spawn here, but only search for them when you are sure of the basics of the Tarkov Map Factory.
Locations of military and weapon crates on Factory
There are many weapon boxes on Factory, most of which are familiar green military crates. However, in the open area between Gate 0 and the office area, there is also a large black weapon box that you can loot!
Everything you need to know about the keys on Factory
What keys do you need? There are 2 keys that you need on the Factory Map. One is the Factory Key, which you can find on Customs. The other is the Door Key, which is used for the Pumping Station.
You can find these keys: On Factory you can find four keys, but one of them is hidden behind a locked door.
- West Wing 306 Key
- Door key (Pumping Station)
- Cabin key for Customs Factory zone
All about the Boss Location on Factory
Who is the Boss? Tagilla is Killa’s brother and is the boss of Factory. His exact location varies, so he can appear anywhere at any time. For the most part, Tagilla attacks you with a sledgehammer in close combat. He can withstand a lot of bullets and knocks you into nirvana with just a few hits.
Add to us: In order to be able to give all readers the optimal Tarkov Map Guide to Factory, we ask you to add to us. If we have forgotten something, please let us know in the comments!
You can find an interactive map for the game here!