In the co-op anime RPG Genshin Impact, there are a variety of playable characters that you can unlock throughout your adventure. Today we introduce you to the fire user Bennett.
How to get new characters: From player level 5 you unlock the possibility to get new characters through the “Prayers”. The so-called Gacha system allows you to purchase the prayers in exchange for “Predetermined Fate” or “Interwoven Fate”, which you can either obtain in the shop or sometimes in the game itself. You then have a small chance of getting one of the coveted characters in the loot boxes.
Everything about Bennett in Genshin Impact
This is Bennett: an orphan, he was discovered as a baby by an older adventurer. Subsequently, Bennett was raised in Mondstadt’s adventurers’ guild. He is the only member of “Benny’s Adventure Team” as everyone else left the team after experiencing the enduring bad luck and misfortune that befalls Bennett.
Character information at a glance:
- Playstyle: Main DPS or Healer Support DPS
- Rarity: ★★★★
- Weapon: Sword
- Element: Pyro
- Birthday: February 29th
- Affiliation: Adventurers Guild
- Constellations: Rota Calamitas
- English Voice: Christina Vee Valenzuela
- Chinese Voice: Xueting Mu (穆雪婷)
- Japanese Voice: Ryota Osaka (逢坂良太)
- Korean Voice: Song HaRim (송하림)
Those are Bennett’s skills
- Normal Attack: 5 consecutive hits.
- Charged Attack: Consumes Stamina to unleash 2 Slashes.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges to the ground, hitting enemies in its path and dealing AoE damage on impact.
- Elemental ability “Passion Overload”: Inflames your sword and deals Pyro damage on single hits. A short hold of the attack button will result in two hits that additionally knock enemies away, and a long hold will result in three hits that deal significant Pyro damage and the third hit will cause an explosion that knocks both you and enemies away.
- Special Ability “Fantastic Voyage”: Bennett makes a leap attack that creates an inspiration field that gives characters within the field:
If HP is less than or equal to 70%, they regenerate continuously.
If the HP is over 70%, they get an ATK bonus.
- Passive Talent 1 “Rekindle”: Decreases Passion Overloads cooldown, by 20%.
- Passive Talent 2 “Fearnaught”: Once Bennet is inside Fantastic Voyage, Passion Overload’s cooldown is reduced by 50%, and he can no longer be knocked off by its explosion.
- Handy passive talent “It should be Safe…”: Expedition times within Mondstadt are reduced by 25%.
Enhancement cost for Bennett in Genshin Impact
Of course, in order to use Bennett’s full potential, you need to increase his character level and improve his individual talents. Overall, this costs you a considerable number of resources, which we list here:
- Character levels 1-6:
- 420.000 Mora
- 46 Everflame Seeds
- 1 Agnidus Agate Silver
- 9 Agnidus Agate Fragments
- 9 Agnidus Agate Chunk
- 6 Agnidus Agate Gemstones
- 168 Windwheel Aster
- 18 Treasure Hoarder Insignia
- 30 Silver Raven Insignia
- 36 Golden Raven Insignia
- Talent levels 1-10:
- 1.652.500 Mora
- 6 Treasure Hoarder Insignia
- 22 Silver Raven Insignia
- 31 Golden Raven Insignia
- 3 Teachings of Resistance
- 21 Guide to Resistance
- 38 Philosophies of Resistance
- 6 Dvalin’s Plume
- 1 Crown of Insight
|More Genshin Impact Characters|
Would you like to join our community and discuss Genshin Impact? Then join our new Discord server, we look forward to seeing you!